Memes, Jokes, Riddles

I have to be honest here and say that I fully accept the blame for our last argument. My wife asked “what’s on the television” and I replied “dust”.

15 Likes

Here is the most recent joke I came up with:

Justin Bieber has partial facial paralysis, what’s he going to sing on tour now? “Mmmmaybe mmmaybe mmmmaybe oohhhhh”

6 Likes

Those of us who don’t listen to Justin Beiber will just have to assume that’s funny. I applaud your bravery for coming ‘out’ tho.

9 Likes

cUvCqhO

4 Likes

Veterans get a day to celebrate but the LGBTQ+ community gets a month, because they are so brave and have done so much for your country

5 Likes

@Dardy That answer is a great way to get a chance to really see how comfortable your couch is. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Just a sign at my local veterinary office

12 Likes

6 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

Dayum, Natbone, I wish you knew how much I needed a laugh right now. TY TY TY!!!

3 Likes

Lol, it works!

3 Likes

Agreed @Pastorfuzz. All you have to do is turn on the news, ANY news, or look out your front door.

1 Like

Free wifi : r/funny

Image tagged in hitler cat - Imgflip

13 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

We did an inventory count and the way they had certain flanges on the shelf would start with 867- and the guy would read out the number and tag and I’d just pen down the info… Well every time that 867 came up, I’d scream out, “FIVE THREE OH NI-E-INE” it got old fast but I kept doing it anyways.

After the first 4-5 times or so the guy would pause after the dash and let me do my thing.

6 Likes

10 Likes