Memes, Jokes, Riddles

I like this stuff. The heat coming off fingers liquifies the balm as it worked in.

8 Likes

You can use that same brush to clean threads when youā€™re working on a bike

4 Likes

I like this
and that shave butter is the best shaving ā€œcreamā€ ever. They also have the best after-shave. It soothes instead of burns. Itā€™s fantastic!

5 Likes

Im a flat earth athiest and thank god theres people like me around the globe

9 Likes

Used for subfloor in Mobile Homes ,Manufactured Homes also used for underlayment for Vinyl and Linoleumā€¦I prefer to use Satin Plywood but the cost difference between the 2 can be what loses the bid

2 Likes

Yeah, youā€™re rightā€¦ I didnā€™t read the subfloor part. We do it that way up here as well. Although that was over 10 years ago and things may have changed

1 Like

I didnā€™t know you were a contractor, well kudos to you. I loved working in construction, was usually on the framing crew but the Owner was an old Oilfield guy that cashed in his stocks and was an instant millionaireā€¦ So basically he was hiring ticketed journeyman, not as journeyman but other titles so they could get away from the pay restrictions for the apprenticesā€¦ I had been doing it for 3-4 years, teaching red seal carpenters how to frame landings and I was getting paid shit and these guys were around 36 an hourā€¦ Got fed up, leftā€¦ Because this company said theyā€™d pay me like I went through school I didnā€™t get my ticket, instead I just worked. Started a new company and theyā€™d only pay me the level I last was in school for. So had all this knowledge on things and was getting paid the same as guys who hadnā€™t done the work as long as me. Then began my oilfield career.

2 Likes

Tundras are great trucks, used to own a 2010, was the last truck I owned manā€¦ The torque on that sucker was impressive.

3 Likes

Flooring industry for first 20 years of.my adult lifeā€¦

2 Likes

Where do you use your knee pads now?

3 Likes

Lmao Smart assā€¦Minority owner of Inn and do the everyday shit there plus maintenainceā€¦In the process of trying to buy it full ownership ā€¦:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Wicked man, Iā€™m happy for you and wish for the best :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@anon44012888, @fidalgo_vapes
Me thinks you both get the wrong sub-forum

6 Likes

Hi, you must be new, around here we derail threadsā€¦ Welcome to ELR, glad you joined.

5 Likes

My feed said there were some new Meme, Jokes and Riddles. I come here and all I see is your goofy ass talkinā€™ about knee pads and careers you fantasized about. :-1:

5 Likes

Grandpaā€™s grumpy again, his blood sugar is low, get him some sasparilla or some ice cream

5 Likes

12 Likes

How many dead bodies does it take to change a light bulb?

Iā€™m not sure but I know itā€™s not 5. My basement is still dark.

11 Likes

10 Likes

WTF! thatā€™s hilarious :rofl:

7 Likes