Merry Christmas, and/or Happy Holidays out to the ELR Family

Merry Christmas everyone!!

18 Likes

Nice to see you @Jazzy_girl, same to you.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to my extended family (missing or present) at ELR. :gift: :christmas_tree: :candle:

Wishing those who must travel safe journey and return, and that you get to enjoy any time spent with family and loved ones to the fullest.

17 Likes

Merry Christmas and Season’s Greetings to each and every one of you.:christmas_tree::santa:t3::christmas_tree:

14 Likes

That song remind was glorious: It took me back to times in Eastern Europe while listening to Laibach. B Mashina leapt to mind first.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the forum users, old and new!

To any of you snobs that can’t bring themselves to say MERRY CHRISTMAS…get over it! We’ve been saying it waaay longer than you’ve been PC! :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone has a safe and healthy Holiday and a great New Year!

9 Likes

Shit you should come this way right about now we’re at -24 today been so cold we had -35 -40 all week. Nuff to freeze your nuts off! Lol

7 Likes

I couldn’t imagine being that cold but I suppose it depends on what you’re used to.
Actually I’ve often wondered how people get around with all the snow and ice. It must be pretty dangerous,especially driving.
In the southern part of Western Australia we have a Mediterranean type climate but if you venture up north it’s tropical with the humidity. It’s the humidity that I can’t deal with and also could not imagine living with.

My wife showed me a news report saying that needless to say a lot of people visited the beaches yesterday to try and beat the heat but some were closed due to shark sightings. I think thirteen was the count.

So we have heat and sharks but up north they have heat,sharks and crocodiles. Not that I want to meet a shark face to face but crocodiles scare the crap out of me!

I’ll make you a deal.
You try and keep warm and I’ll try and keep cool.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas :snowman::christmas_tree: to the ELR family!

12 Likes

Happy holidays everyone .

14 Likes

Lol! Deal…haha!! It’s so cold here rn I’ll send you a pic tomo when it’s light.,… outside just so you. Have an idea of what we deal with this time of year. And yes it’s terrible driving anywhere now. Not to mention trying to get around with a broken leg.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New years to everyone! Doing about 78 miles an hour headed home from the family in Delaware. I’ll be in North Carolina shortly! I miss you all and I’m blowing clouds!

13 Likes

Where about in Delaware @Troy24.

2 Likes

A belated Merry Christmas to all! I have been so incredibly busy these last few days.

I made it to PA 2 days before Christmas and I will be here for quite some time now. The little house my daughter is letting me live in for now is quite nice. It was a barn that was converted into a small house. It’s right across the driveway and even though there is a bathroom there is no shower so I will have to run across the drive to go shower. But The kitchen sink is real large and I am pretty good at washing up GI style if I have to. Dogs need to be taken out on a leash or put on a chain ( I still need to be out there with them though ) and let me tell you, living right off of Lake Erie is damned cold with the wind. This morning when I went to take one of my dogs out, he stopped dead in his tracks when I opened the door and he saw the snow. Didn’t want to go out in it.( those that didn’t know, I am a desert rat, came here from Nevada) Was kind of funny watching him tiptoe in it. It melted off pretty fast and well, he’s gonna have to get used to it. My older girl could care less, just let me out to pee…Not fun having to get all bundled up just to take them out though and they are not used to being on a leash or chain but they have been pretty good about it and are adjusting. Now if I could only get my car up here! Sucks not having one. Thank God for amazon and insta-cart.

I wasn’t able to bring a whole lot with me but I have enough for now (vape wise) I am hoping my hubby gets some of my other things to me in a month or so along with my car. I was able to bring 2 gallons of VG and a liter of nic and a few flavorings but I can order more if need be.

I do hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of love and laughter, peace and serenity, friends and family. Have a safe but fun New Years too!

16 Likes

Congrats @Deb50, and yes, better buckle up, up there.

6 Likes

How nice of you. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday :grinning:

3 Likes

Holy beejeezus! The last we spoke your AC needed fixin and it was like 120F! Welcome to the N.E., yow! Hope your new year will be wonderful.

7 Likes

Happy holidays to all :grinning: and wishing everyone joy for the new year :heart:

10 Likes

Bethany Beach (Frankford). I only get up there 3-4 times a year, if I’m lucky. Pandora Radio is my salvation for all the hours in the car! :rofl:

5 Likes