Merry Christmas, and/or Happy Holidays out to the ELR Family

That sounds awesome! I miss PA (Either Philly area or Chinchilla, though Dad’s parents were Landisville.) Beautiful countryside! Merry Christmas! Sounds like you re set for the colder months. :grinning:
Find ya’self your favorite Pizza shop, Hoagie shop, and a good Vape Shop+BCF, and it’ll be more gorgeous in the spring

8 Likes

@Troy24 nice towns down in “Slower Lower” Delaware.

3 Likes

So you’ve heard that phrase! lmao. HS was North Wilmington, and Joan and I had a place in Chadds Ford, PA.
Slower lower may be more my speed these days!
Where you call your stompin’ grounds?

3 Likes

Hehe, I’m a Tax Free transplant from DC. North Wilmington, schwanky schwanky, I mean, that’s where Joe B has a house. Chadds Ford is also very nice. I currently stomp in Bear, but slower lower might be calling my name.

4 Likes

CoYou desert ppl lare funny :smiley::smiley::yellow_heart::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiley:
Lol I’m Over here in Canada where -50 is “normal”(for this time of year)-. We’re always cold even summers aren’t that warm.

9 Likes

I will get used to it but will take a little time. Hell, I lived in Montana for years not that far from the border, so ya, I know. You get about 3 months of decent (warm) weather lol.

8 Likes

We get a lot of Canadians here in the winter.
Personally, I can’t handle all the politeness :laughing:

8 Likes