Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays 2018

I just want to wish all of ELR a very happy and safe Christmas - I hope everyone has a fantastic time with friends and family.

I posted this last year and it still applies today

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter/summer solstice holiday, practised within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2019, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

Cheers to all be safe and well.

35 Likes

That’s great , happy holidays / merry Christmas to you as well …

20 Likes

Right back at you !!!

20 Likes

Hell yeah. Merry Christmas everyone.

And I’m gonna tag a few folks I haven’t seen for awhile.

@JoJo @Amy2 @Ken_O_Where @ozo @Pro_Vapes @Whiterose0818 @and-to-all-the-anon-accounts we still remeber.

22 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too and the whole @ELR crowd!

19 Likes

Merry Christmas to my extended family and friends at ELR!

20 Likes

Happy and safe holidays to all.

22 Likes

Merry Christmas to one and to all! :christmas_tree:

19 Likes

Wishing it out to @Pro_Vapes @Vapeymama @Phil_fish and @Grubby as well as all the rest of the ELR.

24 Likes

21 Likes

18 Likes

Merry Christmas @Woftam and Everybody at ELR

18 Likes

Here are my Wishes for Joy to you all. Be sure to share Joy even with those who may seem hardened to accepting …they may need it the most. Rejoice!

20 Likes

CHRISTMAS CHEERS ELR!!!

giphy

26 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to each and everyone.
May you have a very safe and great week ahead! Looking forward to the New Year and may everyone have a more prosperous NEW Year!

22 Likes

Not that I celebrate Christmas (at all) but that’s no reason the ELR family can’t :christmas_tree: All the best from Down Under. Gonna be 35C Christmas Day where I am. Cheers…

23 Likes

My very best and warmest to all of you and all of yours. Even if you don’t celebrate the holiday, just practice good will to all and we’ll all be OK.

22 Likes

Here we go, another year passed and it’s so nice to see all good old and new friends of this extended family coming to wish each other the season greetings, so let me join in and wish you and your families a joyful Christmas and the best wishes for a very prosperous new year.

P.S. With all the money we spend on flavours, we need it…:rofl:

Love you all!

21 Likes

Merry Christmas to you too and everybody else of course.

21 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone!
The spirit of Christmas ( regardless of faith) is giving. I’m happy & thankful to be part of this giving community.
So have a Merry Christmas & joyful holiday season!

20 Likes