Merry christmas ❄️☃❄️

That’s gorgeous weanlaw. I know it’s probably a pain in the ass though, but there sure are benefits to living there too.

@wvsanta Old Boy you are one studly Santa for sure. I think you make an AWESOME Santa!

8 Likes

@wvsanta
I knew it! You really are Santa!

7 Likes

Agreed! There are Santas, then there are the ones that fit the part so perfectly. You sir @wvsanta are one of the perfect ones. I wish you lived in Indiana because I would bring my son to see you. Kudos brother!

7 Likes

All of you that have mentioned something. Thank you very much for the kind words. I have been doing it now ever since my beard turned gray. For years people bugged me about doing it and I always replied when I turn gray. Well that day finally came and I have been doing it every year since to some degree. I have never done this for profit and mostly only did it for Volunteer fire departments and personal appearances in the home but for reasons other than for profit. I still get a real kick out of it when one of the kids yanks on my beard and then turns and says Daddy or Mommy it is real.

Merry Christmas to you all and may we each take a moment today and silently thank all of those brave men and women that put there lives on the line everyday as first responder’s.

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS

12 Likes

A thousand likes !!! How beautiful is That ! Thank you !!! and Merry Christmas !

5 Likes

I agree he looks just like’em must be him :wink:

4 Likes

Here Here. Well saie @wvsanta. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Oh look I found some snow on Mt. Hood

Cheezzzee !

9 Likes

I’m jealous. I’d much rather snow than what we’re getting.

Note: not my house, not my pic, but this is pretty much what everywhere around here looks like right now.

6 Likes

Chocolate Milk !!! That’s what the rivers are looking like around here too so no fishing for me lately.

3 Likes

Haha yep…rainy Christmas. Something like 9 flood warnings in the area. Yay, Alabama. Wettest Christmas ever. LoL

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all my elr family.

9 Likes

Bunch of rain here as well :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you hugs

9 Likes

Happy holidays to all.

6 Likes

Yes, and honestly there are many i truly admire…

Cops
Firefighters
EMTs
Hospital Staff, ER staff, ER surgeons and doctors, nursing home staff, all human services personnel working every holiday
Military

I only spent one C/Christmas out of the country, 1984 I was in Germany. It really sucked being away from all my loved ones and I wouldn’t want to do it again. But that pales in comparison to so many people who give up their holidays in service to humanity. To those here in that category and those who support them, God bless you!

4 Likes

@Weanlaw , where that? Northern BC?

1 Like

It’s actually Manitoba. We’ve had two storms in as many weeks.

1 Like

Looks a bit like Northumberland england. Floods everywhere and more to come. Houses getting flooded everywhere. Poor people

1 Like

it was 66 and sunny here (boston area)yesterday… I think it’s cause I bought a snowblower this year :wink::wink:

3 Likes