Merry christmas ❄️☃❄️

Ok. You guys got me in the Christmas spirit. Away to gather Eggnog supplies and a bottle of Maker’s Mark

Alton Brown (the kooky guy on the food network) has a really good Eggnog recipe that I love…

3 Likes

Absolutely! I actually had a post ready last night but I just couldn’t bring myself to send it. It was a list of thank you’s to the folks here who have helped me in 2015. But the problem was that every time I thought I had mentioned everyone I would remember someone else. So with that in mind, thank you everyone! So many people helped me this year on ELR - and in profound ways that affected my enjoyment of vaping and DIY to the degree I can honestly say made an impact on my life as a whole. I get tons of support and inspiration here on so man fronts, and I think this is an incredible group of individuals. That said, I do want to make 2 mentions -

@daath Thanks for everything bud! I don’t know what all goes into maintaining a site like this but I so much appreciate all your efforts!
@Pro_Vapes thank you very much for your selfless attention to helping everyone with your knowledge of equipment, builds, wires, liquids. Most especially for promoting titanium wire. This may seem a simple thing but it’s made a huge difference in my vape life. I can’t thank you enough.

Everyone who offered a suggestion, encouragement, criticism, or just a kind word, thank you as well. And that is a TON of people. I appreciate everyone more than I can say…you guys keep me focused!

God bless, and Merry Christmas

11 Likes

You so look like Santa. And you made me smile real big!! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

And a Cheery Mistress…I mean Merry Christmas to all!
Be safe, be happy and enjoy the holiday.

8 Likes

I hope each one of you has a blessed and Merry Christmas ! Much love to ya VapeFam

Merry Christmas From the Oregon Coast

And Yes Goonies was filmed right in this area !!! Love that movie!

12 Likes

That’s so cool! I love that movie - I recently re-watched it - this time with my children! :smiley:

6 Likes

That is awesome to know that it isn’t just Americans that The Goonie’s holds a special place in our hearts ! Now…Troll 2 wow speechless…

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, all!!:evergreen_tree: :santa:

I used to work for a company based in Hillsboro, OR. Spent a lot of time there. Love that area.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas from Canada where it’s - 22C with about a foot of snow. :snowflake:️:snowman:️

6 Likes

I’d like to see a picture since I don’t have chains to go up to Mt. Hood and see if myself ! Anybody got some snow pics they wana share !

4 Likes

It’s midnight here now but I can take a picture in the morning and share it.

5 Likes

Just for you since you asked

And that became my ham radio QSL card

12 Likes

Oh how cute! Thank you just what I wanted :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just finished putting all of Santa’s goodies to gather in the living room started at 1030 finish 4. Hope he loves it all . got him a fooshball table a pitching machine a train set and a Lego table(made that one myself :laughing:). My Lil one so deserves all he’s getting . He earned his kids black belt .started school and finally gave up his blanket. I’m so proud of him .So anyway to you folks on here . thank for all your help and hope you all have a fabulous Christmas.

7 Likes

Like spoken from my heart @Pattie

Merry Christmas :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Goonies is one of my favorite too. Might just see it again with the kids today :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Amazing. Thank you for the pics. Hope everyone’s having w wonderful Christmas. I know i am. :snowman_with_snow::confetti_ball::tada::sparkles::confetti_ball::snowman_with_snow::snowflake:

4 Likes

Thank you @vaping_tom. Hope you have a wonderful day. All the best my friend. :smile::snowman_with_snow::snowflake:️:smile:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone , I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

5 Likes

Christmas in Canada

9 Likes