Merry christmas ❄️☃❄️

I would just like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year!!!:snowflake:️:snowman_with_snow::snowflake:
I’m so proud to be a part of this big ELR family and you have all welcomed me into this family with open arms.
The knowledge I’ve gained and fun I’ve had this year would not have been possible without you all.
A big shout has to go to @daath for making this all possible and connecting all of these good people together.
It’s a wonderful place to be part of and i thank you very much for having me.
MERRY CHRISTMAS :snowman_with_snow::tada::sparkles::confetti_ball:

22 Likes

merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!!!

14 Likes

Read my mind I was just about to do one with what vape presents you all are receiving!! :joy::joy: merry Christmas all

13 Likes

:christmas_tree:Merry Christmas to you, Pattie!..& everyone here at ELR! You’re all bonza!! :+1:

11 Likes

Marry Christmas everyone. Hope Santa brings you all kinds of new vape gear and flavorings :santa:

11 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all at ELR!

Hope everyone gets all the goodies and gifts they wanted, and all the delicious food you can eat!

10 Likes

Happy holidays to all of you this forum’s people are gems to you all i wish the best for 2016 all health and glory!

11 Likes

I am buying my own Christmas this year. So I am getting everything I asked Santa for :wink:

Oh, and my wife has finally come around and is letting me have my son Christmas evening. It’s been a month since I have seen him so that is by far the best Christmas present I could ever ask for.

19 Likes

I wish you all the best, happiest, merriest Christmas that you all could possibly have! Such wonderful people here at ELR, you all deserve the best!

Tracy

11 Likes

That is awesome man, hope you guys have a blast! That is some great news!

Maybe she had a moment similar to this…

PS: The hat on your avatar is a nice touch :wink: Fogger Seal of Approval

10 Likes

So good to hear this and I hope you truly enjoy the time with your son.

A big ol Merry Christmas to all :santa:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone.

9 Likes

I wish you all a Merry Christmas as well - I’m so glad you guys are sticking around here :smiley:

@LordVapor Aww that’s awesome! I hope you both enjoy the time together! :smiley:

13 Likes

Happy holidays to everyone and enjoy :rainbow:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone !!! Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday !!!

11 Likes

Nah Fogger. She was just giving in so the Judge doesn’t bend her over the witness stand. She doesn’t have a heart so nothing there to get bigger.

Thanks everyone. I am FINALLY in the Christmas spirit. I was supposed to have my son all this week. But that will have to be settled in court. But I have been so looking forward to this week for months. My son is getting a brand new Thomas the Train table completely covered with a cool layout and about 100 trains and cars. He has been asking me for a table for awhile now and I can’t wait til he sees it.

What does everyone else have planned for their big day?

13 Likes

12 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

11 Likes

Glad you got your son for Christmas :smile:
Enjoy yourself, which I’m sure you will do. :snowman_with_snow::snowflake:️:tada::balloon::confetti_ball::sparkles:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! I’m with @LordVapor …buying my own Christmas presents this year and while I won’t get everything I wanted, I got some fun stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’m glad that you are getting to see your son LV but I hate that your ex is being such a pain. I hope you two have a really great time.

10 Likes