Miami Vice DIY One Shot Naming Convention

It’s the one I get when ANOTHER vape purchase arrives on the doorstep.
Normally accompanied with “you don’t need anymore!”

Yes dear.

6 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean ‘asked very nicely’…maybe I missed something?
“Miami Vice DIY One Shot” is how you have it entered. I commented twice to please indicate a manufacturer name. You deleted the comments both times and did nothing else. Please don’t say you feel backed into a corner when you didn’t even respond!

3 Likes

On a similar thought/topic…this thread is only a small example of the naming problems. There are many many more flavors being entered, or already exist with nothing more than a flavor name. I have given up trying to find out what, if anything, Lars is going to do or when a fix will be applied. Because he holds the keys to the wide-open front door and it needs to be locked down.

7 Likes

We all know the database is wrecked and ill be honest, there is no possible way that i can even put a dent in it. Im not investing that much of my time on something thats just going to get wrecked again, im not looking for that kind of stress. All i am able to do is fix the most common flavor issues so that people dont get their recipes down voted.

If someone sees a recipe with screwed up names shoot me a message with the recipe and ill fix it as soon as i can. This is what i would prefer. I was telling TZ that, in my estimation, 2/3s of the flavors names are shit.

3 Likes

She entered it exactly how they are listened on the companies website, i dont think we can ask more than that from someone who just uses the site. As far as i can tell the company i listed in the OP put these together themselves, i reached out but havent heard back from them yet.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @Ken_O_Where, AND, of course, the one who never quits fixing, @TorturedZen.

3 Likes

Aren’t these flavor chaser one shots?

3 Likes

They dont state that anywhere that i saw on the site:

My eyes are old and my brain is a bit shriveled so i could have passed right over it. A lot of them look like single flavors mix at max %.

2 Likes

Definitely Not, Flavor Chaser One Shots are from @zippy’s site and are one shots from some of the top mixers in the diy community,
definitely not House Juice and I’ve tried quite a few of them with no disappointments…
https://www.diyflavorchaser.com/

5 Likes

Should have kept reading since @Rocky02852 already answered

2 Likes

And therein lies the rub. Obviously I’ve missed something here because I still don’t know what company we’re talking about.

2 Likes

Neither do i and i have heard nothing back from them. Im working under the assumption, perhaps wrongly, that they are in house one shots.

2 Likes

Now I’m even more confused. You haven’t heard back from who? All I’m trying to ascertain is the manufacturer of Miami Vice so it can be correctly listed. “FLAVOR NAME (BRAND)”

1 Like

From the company that sells them in the link up top. diy-ejuice.

I believe they are the ones that took over the RF line.

2 Likes

If this the Canadian company then the correct name convention should be Miami Vice (DIY Flavours). They used to be DIY-eJuice but changed the company name although the URL still has the old name.

6 Likes

Sounds good, ill take care of it.

3 Likes

Fixed, all have been merged then renamed. You can remove her stars.

Thanks for your input TZ, if i could id put you on the list over there but i cant do that. Your services are invaluable.

4 Likes

Thank you @TorturedZen :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

And thank you @Ken_O_Where!!!:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Always happy to help.

3 Likes