Michigan becomes first state to ban flavored e-cigarettes, cites dangers of vaping

Wow that all I can say is WOW

6 Likes

So is there a blue ribbon panel, who is going to decide exactly what is or is not “flavored” ??

4 Likes

Where it comes to holding the best interests of the little people of the lumpen proletariat unwashed at heart, bringing to the tribunal table a storied, eminently thoughtful, and exceptionally erudite Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Board of Nine, MDHHS simply has no equal for vibrant diversity of thought:

2 Likes

@Raven-Knightly

3 Likes

“A mind is a terrible thing to waste” … :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I just want to RE-read that again …

4 Likes

I would bet that your “GIFs that just keep on giving” might really up the vaping community’s “credibility” with the Commission. You might try to further “dumb things down” just a bit, though. Remember, “keep it simple”.

:wink:

3 Likes

LOL, I hope that’s not true !!!

Roger that @Raven-Knightly.

You’re above quoted text, was very smartly crafted. It caused me to “lose time” for a bit, and I lost control while meme posting.

I do however, feel badly for the Michigan residents, who (as always) will bear the brunt of this (and many other) great decisions. I talk to a lot of people during the day, some vape, many do not, but almost every time this (type of, or direct) conversation comes up, most people (even NON-vapers) are STUPIFIED by the “official” government (or proxy thereof) decision. I have been asked repeatedly, why retailers are not FORCED to ID (card) any/all purchases, JUST LIKE they do for cigarettes, alcohol, firearms, etc, etc., etc.

I can only muster one response, and that, is my OWN stupified look. What marvelous times we live in. Marvelous indeed. Keep your posts coming, as I will promise to RESUME taking my anti-meme-posting meds, so these types of outbursts, no matter how satisfying, do not continue to obscure the absolute shit-fest Michigan (and others) have, or and/are creating.

Keep the posts coming. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Who am I to judge the exquisite enchantments surrounding GIF-searching on your personal digital devices ?

6 Likes

4 Likes

+1 @Gus6 …

4 Likes

I would strongly encourage you to submit written comments to the Commission, who await your pleadings:

3_monkeys-see-hear-speak-no-evil

… and have all indicated that they are extremely anxious to gaze with wonder upon your legal briefs … :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I mean, she’s pretty hot so you can’t blame her for being absolutely retarded… She has this sexy Caitlyn Jenner vibe that makes me bite my lower lip and pelvic thrust while grunting

7 Likes

Nurse Ratched is well aware that certain inmates have been surreptitiously lunching on the electrode-cream, and is considering administering electroshock sans cream to said offenders missing their anti-psycho meds. Have a Nicotine Happy Play Toy to cuddle with:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Your stock just keeps going UP @Raven-Knightly !!

3 Likes

I’m very pleased I don’t live in the USA.

8 Likes
4 Likes

You’re my favorite.

4 Likes

Well, they have (almost word for word, as CA also crafted) dug their own grave into amorphous confusion:

Michigan is ignoring that virtually all tobacco leaf products are (themselves) flavored by many hundreds, if not thousands, of flavoring elements. There is no objectively defined “taste/aroma of tobacco”, whatsoever.

(Seemingly, so far) ignoring that the agency adjudication of precisely what and which products do or do not constitute a “flavored vapor product” will require the creation, maintenance, and defense of a “flavoring registry” (which will and should be litigated furiously). Rules like these will almost surely create a much larger overall mess - and more dangers - than no such rules at all. This state so much enjoys litigations, it seems.

They have willfully “leveraged” the existence of an (likely un-removed Propane/Butane residue) issue surrounding dark-market THC products (probably originating in an entirely different state) into a false and unwarranted stab at Nicotine vaping. The results of their prohibition will almost certainly result in dark-market contamination issues (in Nicotine vaping products). Like the boy who cried “wolf”, they are going to chew their own arses off (by creating the very kind of same problems that they falsely claim to be mitigating).

No doubt (not unlike the ongoing Opiophobic Catastrophization Olympics), vastly more harm will occur as a result of throttling and prohibition, engendering a dark-market supply - but the “powers that be” are likely to sling blame, scapegoat and ignore their own core culpability in willfully engendering more dangers and harms by prohibiting legal sales. Expect lots of unctuous nanny-state moralistic emotional garbage to be trumpeted.

Source: https://steelturman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/food_police_gun.png

Source: http://citnutritionally.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/food-police-shield_medium.jpg

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes