Michigan becomes first state to ban flavored e-cigarettes, cites dangers of vaping

They haven’t banned vegetable glycerin or cupcake flavorings…
So either D.I.Y. or buy from one who does.

2 Likes

An so a black market is created

14 Likes

Gray%20Market%20Antics
What if my juice tastes like weed, man ? What then ? Am I grandfathered in ?

:yum:

5 Likes

To Funny!!!

3 Likes

Calling all DIYers in MI. better get ready to start making extra. Looks like the black market just got more business.

5 Likes

Next on Governor Whitiot’s agenda. Banning forks & spoons to combat the child obesity epidemic.

9 Likes

The dumb thing is, there’s already laws in place to keep kids from buying pods.
So now ya just want to close down all the mom and pop vape shops.

10 Likes

Exactly. This will be just a social media ‘victory’ to gather votes from the uninformed parents, that are too absorbed in themselves, to actually be parents. It also helps protect Tobacco Settlement income, to the state(s). As you, and others have said, the laws are already in place to curtail teenage access to smoking, drinking, & vaping. The retailers obviously ignore them. The kids obviously ignore them, The adults that buy & then re-sell or give them to kids, obviously ignore them.

Put some real teeth into the penalties for ignoring the laws, and they might make a dent in it.

12 Likes

The lady in the video forgot to address the dangers of overeating. However, this is about protecting the children of course and blaming flavored e cigarettes is easier to take care of than drugs and extreme violence in Detroit for example.

5 Likes

Check this Sh!t out. Exactly what we don’t need.

5 Likes

Could it be that big pharma sees vaping as a threat? People get healthier and stop buying so many pills?

5 Likes

Embarrassing to in any way be associated with this Neanderthal-brain misogynistic garbage. Pathetic. :-1:

@anon44012888: Instead of punching “huggie” emoticons, you (could) actually meaningfully apologize for this crap.

Obviously no capacity for (thus, remote probability of) that occurring (see below). Genitals aside (maybe I don’t even have such things, … dude), females who read and contribute to this forum may (at their individual discretion) chalk such vile oral exudates up to “malignant moral leprosy” leading to a total loss of credibility.

5 Likes

Oh man and here I thought the whole time you were a DUDE! Boy is my face red!

Sorry my dear, didn’t mean to poke fun… Just a guy saying guy things :smiley: Neanderthal and all

7 Likes

This the opposite of free market capitalism.

4 Likes

Exactly what I thought when I saw it @Dan_the_Man.

3 Likes

Me too… except, no red face. I have thought the same thing way too many times and vice a versa to be embarrassed now.

4 Likes

I feel sorry for the vape shops its gonna be diy from now on for them they cant ban diy vape shop is gonna become a flavor shop.

2 Likes

Danbo, while you geniuses obsessively wonder wistfully about what various appendages may or may not exist between people’s legs, I wanted to remind you that you are (in your post replied to) presently publicly hugging yourself. Very kinky stuff there. It used to be thought that when women did the same thing in private (that you are doing in public), they had surely succumbed to the (notably, male invented) malady known as “moral leprosy”. But you’ve come a long way, baby - being the “enlightened ones”. Wonders never cease :thinking:

3 Likes

Where’s the 4th monkey?

3 Likes

(Probably) away at the annual Male Drumming Circle Weenie Roast and Pity Pot Incel-ebrations ? :no_mouth:

4 Likes