Milk stone for cereal flavors?

Curious what people are using to create the milky aspect to cereal mixes. Personally i have been experimenting with Ooo milky undertone 3% combined with 2-3% TPA dairy milk. Recently ordered FW milk anyone tried it?

I’ve never used a milk flavour, I’m curious about it though, can you describe the smell, taste and what it adds to a mix?

1 Like

Many cereals only require antwhere from 3-5% base flavor which leaves “room” for milk. Amy2 suggested Ooo Milky undertone and i have been pleased with the results and with its unlimited possibilities. I use it in cereals, fudge, milkshakes, gelato mixes and icecreams. I use it at 3% scared to go higher but may go higher in my new idea a smoothie orange juluis type mix. Tfa dairy milk is aldo good i find 2-3% in a cereal mix blended with the ooo milky undertone

2 Likes

Update RF milk is very good. Strong tho suggested 0.5-1.0% in a mix. FW milk is gross, not surprised. FLV milk adds a rich buttery milky aspect to a mix even at 0.08% yes Strong AF. Also NicVape Milk is great as well, i use only 0.25-0.5%. So if i use in a mix :
2% TFA dairy milk
2% ooo milky undertone
0.25% FLV Milk
0.75% RF milk
0.5% NV milk
0.5% LB fresh cream
0.5% LB cream
How do i know turn this into a stone? What percentages would i need say i wanted to make 100ml? @Pro_Vapes @Amy2 @Ken_O_Where

3 Likes

plug it into the ELR calculator then use the blue wrench to make a 1 shot concentrate. This will bring you to the stone / flavor base page take notice of MLs at it tends to set to 10 mls now you have your base. Hope this is what you mean.

Before you make a 100 ml batch try to make a 10 ml concentrate to see if you are using it at the best %s it will most likely be a tinge higher than you’d expect most stones I’ve used are anywhere from 4-7% in a recipe. Just depends on the flavors used overall.

4 Likes

get to this page and then work with the toggle button to set it to the desired mls but don’t fool w/ the %s below it is calculating the %s of the base. Hope this makes sense

sorry so tiny I don’t do a lot of screenshots and my computer knowledge sucks in that department lol

2 Likes

Thank you much appreciated

1 Like

Anytime I am glad to help !

When it turns out a winner post it to this thread ! Flavor Stones ( Base ) 1 shot concentrates

3 Likes

i vaped my entire SF test lmao i thought it was great

4 Likes