Minor strawberry discussion!

@Amy2 I find it very strong. Lately i have been referencing the flvfan site for information on flv - there are some great insights and articles.

http://flvfan.com/alpine-strawberry

3 Likes

I did see that and pretty much read everywhere that it’ll put hair on your chest ! Good info thou to spread the word ! I contend at 30 days steep I’ll officially give it a try and then promply divide the batch in half lol and nod to you all :wink:

on FLV’s site they have some good suggested ratios pretty reliable thus far from what I looked over

4 Likes

Cant find anyone in the UK that stocks any MF or HS flavours.

1 Like

Hangsen - I’ve ordered from here a few times :+1:

MF

Or MF dilutions

Hope this helps!

6 Likes

Thanks Lolly. Much appreciated.

1 Like

I also recently purchased the MF Strawberry! (along with a bunch of others) Still not got around to testing, but will be sure to give my opinion when I do, Am really looking forward to that one :).

But hey! you got a bit of fedback already!

[quote=“Amy2, post:15, topic:182338”]
Strawberry MF- Bright Strawberry note ,semi sweet , very good for body.
[/quote] :tada:

now, @Amy2 could you give is a reconnended steeping time and %, please? I wanna throw this one into my next batch. :crazy_face: (that’s the nearest thing I could find to *slurp *)

EDIT: PS. Sorry, I think I misuderstood you, I am not “strawberry challenged” , and neither is Amy by the looks of it! :rofl: So I guess our opinions don’t count for so much !

2 Likes

The MF flavours are not cheap, are they. I know they are strong and I had heard they were expensive, but I wasn’t expecting that.

1 Like

They are worth it, in the long run , because yoi’ll be mixing most of the flavours mix @ less than 1%. Botanic Elixir is a good way of trying them out w/o investing too mucn. But, alas! BE still hadn’t got strawberry in their range, last I checked

3 Likes

Yeah it’s worthwhile in the bigger picture but the initial cost still has that GASP factor :open_mouth: for some people.

3 Likes

I tend to use MF SB anywhere between 0.50-1.75% mainly I find myself using it at it’s highest suggested ratio of 1.75 and steep it for 30 days but then again I steep everything for that duration.YMMV you could possibly test it at 2 weeks and find you like it just as well.

4 Likes

Are there any vendors that re-bottle smaller sample versions of Medicine Flower? I saw ECX carries the Lotus Flavors brand but no strawberry for some reason.

2 Likes

I know of one other place but it doesn’t get good reviews- per reviews they don’t send product and when they do they over charge.

ECX is the only place I know that was doing the smaller bottle deal but idk why strawberry hasn’t been in for ages ? @DonovanECX maybe he can shed some light ?

2 Likes

Maybe someone could set up a group buy. I dont have the time to do such a thing but perhaps someone else does.

4 Likes

Lol I was just going to ask you if you’d purchased any MF in a while ? I last bought MF SB from Amazon. what about @Pro_Vapes

2 Likes

My last two orders have been from Amazon as well. Before that mostly ECX but as you mentioned they seem to be moving away from them, the three i used most havent been available for quite some time.

2 Likes

Same here I believe we tried to pin down that info in the past about Lotus and what direction ECX was headed with it.

3 Likes

I think the answer was that the overall community wasn’t digging the price and were not selling enough. To my knowledge they weren’t going to be getting any more new stock of mf and just discounting what they have.

Sad indeed because I really want dark chocolate mf.

4 Likes

I’d like to join in an MF group buy. Ya’d have to post mine out to Britain I’m aftaid. but I don’t ,mind paying the (probably hupe ) postage in advance.
That said, i’ve already got a 15 ml bottle of Strawberry (plus 16 other flavours, plus vatious others in Botanc Elixir…but they don’t last long) )

1 Like

Raw Living (in the UK) have actually increased their range of MF quite dramatically. Seem to have nearly all of them now. Its just a pity they don’t do sample size :(. I think ECX were a bit premature. MF flavours seem to be increasing in popularity!

I’d like to know who they are, anyway.

1 Like

Thanks to @Amy2 for PM

And to all you ither MF heads: So as to raw a line under derailing this thread (wasn’t it supposed to be about strawberry? * chuckle * ) with what’s turned out to a rather involved discussion about where to get MF, I’ve now made this thread:

Any further discussion of MF suppliers can go there :slight_smile:

2 Likes