Minor strawberry discussion!

Welllllllllll… is the Alpine all it’s hyped up to be (making my order for it today) ?

1 Like

Uh hmm I just made a 1% SA in 10 mls and boy is it strong still a bit chemical off the batch did not taste it was thinking of letting it steep a good while. I may get along better of a Stand alone batch of 0.50 % so If at 30 days the existing batch is still too much I’ll split it in half.

But ! I will say underneath all of the chemical ( strong potent smelling ) strawberries I get a sweet smelling strawberry so I do feel it’ll be well worth it for the strength factor

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s potent. 1% is probably too strong from what I’ve heard others state about it (I’m thinking of DIV Vapor’s testing of it). Thanks for the quick reply.

2 Likes

I agree 1% will most likely be overkill but in a max vg mix at 30 days I’ll test it. I don’t mind pushing flavors outside the comfort zone… unless it’s cinnamon haha

I’d love to hear how your test batches run of it.

2 Likes

@Amy2 I find it very strong. Lately i have been referencing the flvfan site for information on flv - there are some great insights and articles.

http://flvfan.com/alpine-strawberry

3 Likes

I did see that and pretty much read everywhere that it’ll put hair on your chest ! Good info thou to spread the word ! I contend at 30 days steep I’ll officially give it a try and then promply divide the batch in half lol and nod to you all :wink:

on FLV’s site they have some good suggested ratios pretty reliable thus far from what I looked over

4 Likes

Cant find anyone in the UK that stocks any MF or HS flavours.

1 Like

Hangsen - I’ve ordered from here a few times :+1:

MF

Or MF dilutions

Hope this helps!

6 Likes

Thanks Lolly. Much appreciated.

1 Like

I also recently purchased the MF Strawberry! (along with a bunch of others) Still not got around to testing, but will be sure to give my opinion when I do, Am really looking forward to that one :).

But hey! you got a bit of fedback already!

[quote=“Amy2, post:15, topic:182338”]
Strawberry MF- Bright Strawberry note ,semi sweet , very good for body.
[/quote] :tada:

now, @Amy2 could you give is a reconnended steeping time and %, please? I wanna throw this one into my next batch. :crazy_face: (that’s the nearest thing I could find to *slurp *)

EDIT: PS. Sorry, I think I misuderstood you, I am not “strawberry challenged” , and neither is Amy by the looks of it! :rofl: So I guess our opinions don’t count for so much !

2 Likes

The MF flavours are not cheap, are they. I know they are strong and I had heard they were expensive, but I wasn’t expecting that.

1 Like

They are worth it, in the long run , because yoi’ll be mixing most of the flavours mix @ less than 1%. Botanic Elixir is a good way of trying them out w/o investing too mucn. But, alas! BE still hadn’t got strawberry in their range, last I checked

3 Likes

Yeah it’s worthwhile in the bigger picture but the initial cost still has that GASP factor :open_mouth: for some people.

3 Likes

I tend to use MF SB anywhere between 0.50-1.75% mainly I find myself using it at it’s highest suggested ratio of 1.75 and steep it for 30 days but then again I steep everything for that duration.YMMV you could possibly test it at 2 weeks and find you like it just as well.

4 Likes

Are there any vendors that re-bottle smaller sample versions of Medicine Flower? I saw ECX carries the Lotus Flavors brand but no strawberry for some reason.

2 Likes

I know of one other place but it doesn’t get good reviews- per reviews they don’t send product and when they do they over charge.

ECX is the only place I know that was doing the smaller bottle deal but idk why strawberry hasn’t been in for ages ? @DonovanECX maybe he can shed some light ?

2 Likes

Maybe someone could set up a group buy. I dont have the time to do such a thing but perhaps someone else does.

4 Likes

Lol I was just going to ask you if you’d purchased any MF in a while ? I last bought MF SB from Amazon. what about @Pro_Vapes

2 Likes

My last two orders have been from Amazon as well. Before that mostly ECX but as you mentioned they seem to be moving away from them, the three i used most havent been available for quite some time.

2 Likes

Same here I believe we tried to pin down that info in the past about Lotus and what direction ECX was headed with it.

3 Likes