Missing flavour?

what do You use? unless You’re not from uk…

1 Like

I use ecigexpress liquid.

No from the good ol USA :wink: for base and nic I use Nicotine River 100% Vg Nic and only VG with flavor concentrates from a plethora of US suppliers.

@Pattie is my mate across the pond lol he can point you perhaps of legit places to shop and not shop !

1 Like

seems like You guys have so much more to choose from. i follow Wayne from DIYORDIE and he has some strange stuff we don’t have here. lorraine and stuff. @pattie, will write to him defo. thanks for help.

2 Likes

You are welcome wish I could help more. LorAnn is great it is used to make candy and has been around for ages !

just joined this forum today. need to figure out how to write a pm to him… hehehe nooooob

1 Like

please help, how do i send him a private message? stupid question i know. its 1:15 in the morning.

2 Likes

Click on the circle in the right that has your icon, click the envelope, and to the left toward the top should be a blue box that says “New Message”. The top box says “Add a user” and you’ll start typing Pattie and his name should come up with his smiley face icon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

there is no blue box with “new message” i can se inbox, sent and archived. no new message

Ah okay. Looks like you can’t send new messages until you get to the “Basic” level. I think that takes just reading for a little bit, a couple posts, and you should be there. I’m sure Pattie will be around in the morning.

I’m also from the states, so I can’t really help on that side. Until someone closer to you shows up to help out, you can check out the resources page for places to buy stuff. There’s several listed for UK/Europe. I believe I remember someone mentioning that “Lauren” flavors are rebottled LorAnn if that helps, but I am pretty sure there are places in the UK you can get them.

Like Amy said, you can try adding some more flavor and see if that helps. Or try vaping some single flavors and see if you get anything that way. Something like 9 drops of pg and 1 drop of flavor would be 10%. Or 18/2, 27/3, etc. That will at least, hopefully, tell you if your flavors are weak. It’s possible the place you’re getting them from is diluting them. Also, try tasting a drop of pure flavor. It won’t hurt you and if you can taste it that way you should be able to taste it in the vape.

Welcome to the forum. Keep trying and we’ll keep trying to help you work through this hiccup! :wink:

2 Likes

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk have LorAnn as well as many others.

You said you are using scales, are they calibrated? I keep a 50p with mine that i know weighs 8.00 grams and always use it to make sure the scales do not need calibrating.

And remember to shake your flavours before adding them.

2 Likes

i have calibration weigh. and yeah, i shake the hell out of them :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ELR @Matidimmu!
You came to the right place for help!
Be patient, they’ll get you figured out and back on track.

Using @someonesname automatically ‘tags’ them to let them know, so it’s just a question of schedules coinciding at this point. Pattie’s a great bloke that has always been willing to lend a hand, so rest assured folks will help you get to the bottom of it all!

Again welcome, and enjoy the wonderful journey that is learning to mix!! =)

1 Like

Well I sent you a Private message saying how to get a PM to someone but it looks like you can’t send one until you’ve reached basic status bummer.

1 Like

@jhmiller suggestion is a good one and here’s another one for you https://www.justflavours247.com
and another www.thee-cigshop.co.uk if you go to the recourse page :: Resources e-Liquid Calculator there’s a list of vendors with discount codes when they have them. There’s a discount code for thee-cigshop Look at the Europe section and you’ll find some more UK shops.

3 Likes

I’ve sent her a pm with loads of websites to get her going. I was fast asleep when she posted but theres loads of info for her thismorning to go through. When she gets back today, we’ll get her up and running in no time. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you guys. I don’t know what I would do, probably cry myself to sleep :smile: now, as @pattie said, need to try ordering flavouring from a confirmed vendor. We’ll se what will happen from there.
Again, very grateful. Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Him, bro, him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: i do apologise my friend. " Him" it is. :yum:

3 Likes

:laughing: no problem mate

2 Likes