Ml-2-drops

just so much quicker, and less messy, and accurate!..all pros no cons, definite convert :grin:

1 Like

Wait until your just pouring your PG, VG and Nic, mixes will take about 5mins :wink:

1 Like

Ok I love mixing by weight and wonā€™t mix by volumn. However there is one con. Mixing complex recipies with 6 flavors at 10mls. Thatā€™s tough. But the Benifits out way that one con I see.

1 Like

Are you talking about 6 flavours in a 10ml batch?

Try:

_ Some Percentages low as 1%_

Secret small(2ml)

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA)
Dragonfruit (TPA)
DX Coconut (TPA)
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
Marshmallow (TPA)
Strawberry (TPA)
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 16%

EXCELLENT CHOICE !!!
The biggest problem with most scalesā€¦they auto-shut-off on youā€¦at the wrong time.Most of them, [like] the one you bought, shut off on an average of 60 secondsā€¦PITA.
Yours, however, has the hold buttonā€¦

HOLD FEATURE - Tired of feeling rushed to weigh your items? Simply use the ā€œHOLDā€ function on this scale to ensure your weight reading will be available for as long as you need. This feature is great for finer objects which may take more time to weigh.

Kudos, Brother.

2 Likes

that was the clincher!, and really it works great, it weighs bang on too, I was really surprised at the quality of them for the price, when I was using it today I fumbled a lid off the edge of the desk while I was addingā€¦ā€˜Holdā€™ā€¦job doneā€¦back to it, itā€™s great :grinning::+1: no more washing syringes between mixes is such a bonus

2 Likes

Yup. 6 FA flavors in a small 10ml or less. When I rock percents of 0.25 and 0.15 the works out less than 0.07 or less gram range.

1 Like

Cocktail stick or pin for drops! :wink:

1 Like

I donā€™t use smaller than 30, I donā€™t have any is the reason, it does make sense though, especially when coming up with new recipes.

1 Like

Sometimes when im mixing 1ml batches with flavour percents of 0.02% i use the sting from a bee to do the dropsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I use scales that turn off, it makes me mix quicker, 2 30ml bottles of bombies nana cream in less than 6mins today, i only syringe my nic and PG as the PG is too thin to pour into a small necked 30ml bottle (i tried and covered my scales) and the nic because its expensive and i dont want to waste it.

Now i shallā€¦

Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you ā€“ youā€™ve posted more than 20% of the replies here.

Are you sure youā€™re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

1 Like

Itā€™s one reason I mix in a beaker [whatever size], plus it always goes on the magnetic stirrer after mixing.

Donā€™t fret about the pop-upsā€¦reply however you wish, eh?

1 Like

WOW thought you were already on the band wagon!
here, you should have gotten one of these long agoā€¦

2 Likes

just so many things to buy man haha, it was on the list, next thing is a :+1:mag stirrerā€¦then Iā€™m set

1 Like

I too am designing magnetic stir in my mind, plexiglass, standoff spacers, rheostat, 12v battery sled and magnets would run about $25. But it would need a remote control, and Iā€™m afraid it might cause the scale to mal-function over time.

1 Like

@Syntax_Vaper Check out this thread :+1:

I just bought a 20g x .001g scale that I intend to use for mixing 3.5ml test batches. To date Iā€™ve only tested the weights of drops from small syringe needles (22 gauge?). They tend to average about 0.011g or so, depending on flavoring viscosity and how steady my hand was in pressing the syringe plunger.

Hereā€™s the scale:
American Weigh Scales GEMINI-20 Portable MilliGram Scale, 20 by 0.001 G

I have about 100 or so old dram vials from TPA that were emptied of their 5-year old contents and will be upgraded with new polycone caps. Hope this will be worth itā€¦

You will be mixing small batches extremely accurately :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have just purchased me one of these - testing multi flavouring recipes in small quantities is near impossible with syringes! :slight_smile:

Itā€™s a great scale, hasnā€™t let me down at all :wink::+1:

1 Like