Mod jumping ohms

Yup. After awhile you just know when you can’t do anything for it, and move on.

7 Likes

#HAMMERTIME

9 Likes

Ohhhhhh

Bang bang Maxwell’s silver hammer
came down on it’s head
Bang bang Maxwell’s silver hammer
made sure it was dead…

10 Likes

ROAR @SmilingOgre

I know, I know, if you’ve only gotta hammer, everything looks like a nail, hehe. I’m just SUGGESTING, that SOMETIMES, “tuning up” a wayward mod, that is beyond reasonable repair, can be, relaxing.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

All the little pieces
Where do they all come from?
All the little pieces
Where do they all belong?

11 Likes

#PERFECT @SmilingOgre.

You Sir, are on a ROLL !!!

10 Likes

Try after you put the tank on & it says short or jumping ohms back off the tank a quarter turn. If the tank 510 protrudes too much the mod won’t like it, unwinding a bit will usually set it right,

8 Likes

I did try that it just will not read it right. Im gonna just take it apart and see if there is any screws in there i can use on the pulse 2 as all the screws holding the 510 connector together are all popped out and wont tighten to the screw base inside

4 Likes

Has been mentioned before Fetch the Hammer it’s HAMMER time

3 Likes

Yes it was but found a small piece of mesh wire in the 510 of mod. It was barely showing. Caught it when i went into a more well lit area. Could barely see it

7 Likes

As long as it’s fixed👍

5 Likes

For now lol. I built my pulse 24 and it wasnt shorting at all but the ohms where way off. So i was like let me look and it was barely sticking out of the pin. Pulled it and end game. How it got there NFC!!! Saves on losing my wotofo mod.

6 Likes

That’s good news now ya can’t have any vape mail fun.I would’ve hammered it and you could have a new mod and let ya other half have your other one

5 Likes

Ha, yeah. Hindsight is 20/20 eh?

6 Likes

At some level (for me), I love it, when “shorted” just simply means, something WAS shorted.

7 Likes

Yeah she would make sure you got a new one lol

5 Likes

So much for that its fked lol hammertime. Started again today any suggestion on a good mod to last lol

2 Likes

Preferably a mod that uses 20700 or 21700 can be single battery as she only vapes at 35 watts with the mesh builds

3 Likes

I love my ehpro cold steel 100 single 21700 mods. Not pretty but so comfortable to hold. Another favorite is my dovpo odin 100 mods. More attractive but little more expensive and also has a dna model; of course the dna model is pricier as well.

5 Likes

Gaur seem to be good the chip is dependable or one of the Thelma lost vape I’ve the squonk it’s Shit but the chip seems so far good

5 Likes