Molinberry Flavors or lack thereof

Have I missed something the last few months or so? What’s with Molinberry flavors? Buying them I mean. BCF has hardly any. Specifically, the Lemon Tart. I can’t seem to find it stateside at all. Damnit. This is my JF Pineapple all over again lol

10 Likes

You have to buy a lot from the mb site. Try diy vapor supply first, I don’t think they have lemon tart but they have more than bcf has.

6 Likes

Thanks, pretty sure I looked there, and they didn’t. But I can go look again. They are in Canada, right?

5 Likes

@Deb50 DIYVS has a few more than BCF …

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/molinberry-flavors/

5 Likes

Yep, no lemon tart. I bet they discontinued it. I hate this, and we have all had it happen. The perfect flavor for a recipe and it goes poof after a few years. I will have to try and find a sub. I have tried it with the VTA Lemon Meringue Tart and it’s not even close. Well, the hunt is on then…:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I did have a look at MB’s Facebook page, and I found it interesting that Sobucky and Chemnovatic are partners with them. Might be old news but I haven’t kept up. Maybe one of the SSA Lemon’s will be close. I haven’t found a Chemnovatic flavor yet that I liked. They all taste “waxy” to me. That said, I haven’t tried too many of theirs. 4 or 5 maybe.

6 Likes

Ive noticed BCF scaling back flavors lately too. No more Bavarian Cream (LA) either or Creme Brulee Cookie (SC) (WF), me sad.

4 Likes

You can get the flavors directly from Molinberry (Sobucky). They are extremely cheap. I don’t know how expensive shipping is from Poland to the States, but they ship extremely cheap to Germany.

They also have your beloved Lemon Tart. 100ml 10€ I think

9 Likes

They’ve got some interesting new tobacco flavors …

https://molinberryflavours.com/category/best-sellers?horizontal

https://molinberryflavours.com/molinberry-lemon-tart.html

8 Likes

I’d try with Lemon Pound Cake SSA; it’s receiving a lot of love.

7 Likes

Is that a one shot or something? Most expensive, by far, SSA that i have seen, 5$/10ml.

5 Likes

Nom Nomz has Molinberry Lemon Tart and is probably the last place that is still stocking Chemnovatic Lemon Cream Wafer…

9 Likes

Could be a one shot too (but i wouldn’t say that’s the reason for the price difference; that’s probably more due to different manufacturing process / ingredients used in particular flavors = similar to Flavorah’s price policy). More importantly, they say it’s well worth to buy

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Worse case, I will buy it from MB directly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have you tried Lemon cream wafer by Chemnovatic? It’s a really nice creamy lemon , I get shortbread, not a wafer. It’s easily a one shot.

5 Likes

I have the LCW but it wouldn’t work in the recipe I use the LT for but thanks.

3 Likes

I don’t think buying directly from MB is something I want to do considering the shipping cost :slight_smile: I will find a sub of some sort. Just need to experiment a little.

4 Likes