Molinberry Flavors or lack thereof

Have I missed something the last few months or so? What’s with Molinberry flavors? Buying them I mean. BCF has hardly any. Specifically, the Lemon Tart. I can’t seem to find it stateside at all. Damnit. This is my JF Pineapple all over again lol

10 Likes

You have to buy a lot from the mb site. Try diy vapor supply first, I don’t think they have lemon tart but they have more than bcf has.

6 Likes

Thanks, pretty sure I looked there, and they didn’t. But I can go look again. They are in Canada, right?

5 Likes

@Deb50 DIYVS has a few more than BCF …

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/molinberry-flavors/

5 Likes

Yep, no lemon tart. I bet they discontinued it. I hate this, and we have all had it happen. The perfect flavor for a recipe and it goes poof after a few years. I will have to try and find a sub. I have tried it with the VTA Lemon Meringue Tart and it’s not even close. Well, the hunt is on then…:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I did have a look at MB’s Facebook page, and I found it interesting that Sobucky and Chemnovatic are partners with them. Might be old news but I haven’t kept up. Maybe one of the SSA Lemon’s will be close. I haven’t found a Chemnovatic flavor yet that I liked. They all taste “waxy” to me. That said, I haven’t tried too many of theirs. 4 or 5 maybe.

6 Likes

Ive noticed BCF scaling back flavors lately too. No more Bavarian Cream (LA) either or Creme Brulee Cookie (SC) (WF), me sad.

4 Likes

You can get the flavors directly from Molinberry (Sobucky). They are extremely cheap. I don’t know how expensive shipping is from Poland to the States, but they ship extremely cheap to Germany.

They also have your beloved Lemon Tart. 100ml 10€ I think

9 Likes

They’ve got some interesting new tobacco flavors …

https://molinberryflavours.com/category/best-sellers?horizontal

https://molinberryflavours.com/molinberry-lemon-tart.html

8 Likes

I’d try with Lemon Pound Cake SSA; it’s receiving a lot of love.

7 Likes

Is that a one shot or something? Most expensive, by far, SSA that i have seen, 5$/10ml.

5 Likes

Nom Nomz has Molinberry Lemon Tart and is probably the last place that is still stocking Chemnovatic Lemon Cream Wafer…

9 Likes

Could be a one shot too (but i wouldn’t say that’s the reason for the price difference; that’s probably more due to different manufacturing process / ingredients used in particular flavors = similar to Flavorah’s price policy). More importantly, they say it’s well worth to buy

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Worse case, I will buy it from MB directly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have you tried Lemon cream wafer by Chemnovatic? It’s a really nice creamy lemon , I get shortbread, not a wafer. It’s easily a one shot.

6 Likes

I have the LCW but it wouldn’t work in the recipe I use the LT for but thanks.

4 Likes

I don’t think buying directly from MB is something I want to do considering the shipping cost :slight_smile: I will find a sub of some sort. Just need to experiment a little.

5 Likes

Well bud, i broke down and bought Lemon Pound Cake SSA, very very nice and nearly a one shot for me at 2.75%. I dropped in a little Lemon (Silver) (MF) and a dash of Sucralose (FW) and it is a winner. If you havent grabbed that one yet and love some lemon pound cake then i highly suggest it, its worth the extra dollars i was whining about.

9 Likes

Thx for confirmation Ken. It’s on my list for since the beginning, but it was sold out when shopping at Nomnomz last time in Spring (was ordering solely at Chefs in the last 6 months). Will have to make another order soon anyway and i won’t miss this one. Thx.

6 Likes

I just ordered direct, it was the same. I’m really needed Pink Raspberry and it got the new line. I splurged lol Itbis expensive though. $8 from Nomz. SMH

4 Likes