Mouthpieces (AKA: Drip Tips)

Hey guys, been looking on Google for where I can get a taller mouthpiece for my Aspire Cielto with no luck. Anyone know a site with them?

1 Like

Did you try Fasttech?

No luck on Fasttech

1 Like

Thatā€™s frustrating. I had the same problem with my Triton. The only way I found the right tip was by accident because it came with a totally different tank, lol.

Just google ā€œcleito drip tipsā€ and there is a few links popping up with custom tips.
3fvape got a few http://www.3fvape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=cleito

1 Like

I picked up a couple hereā€¦ a few taller ones

http://www.ebay.com/usr/paxoticdriptips?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

This will prob not work for you but here is my solution to 510 size mouthpiece if yours is too hot try this:

its actually 2 cheap silicone drip tips put together, they cost $0.50 each at my local shop, should be cheaper at fastech

4 Likes

Never even thought they would fit inside each other like that. Those Grays and their probingā€¦ nice trick! I have a couple very short tips that I might be able to use againā€¦ thx

5 Likes

Itā€™s so prettyā€¦and glowyā€¦ :flushed:

4 Likes

Yeah it isā€¦
@CosmicTruth is that soft rubbery silicone or the hard like a plastic shroud type?

The one that glows in the dark is soft silicone, the other one is almost as soft but rubber

the top one is cosmic fog brand drip tip

1 Like

I use those on my Crown cuz it has that problem. I like the metal tip that comes with it but it gets super hot. I have the ā€˜clearā€™ ones and the pink ones. :smiley:

1 Like

My solution to the crown was to cut the bottom of the glow silicone drip tip, then (with some difficulty) slide that over the stock crown tip

1 Like

Nice!! Never thought of trying that. Iā€™ll have to give it a shot. :smiley:

1 Like

I had just order 11 new driptips from FT 2 weeks ago (just checkedā€¦ still in China). Thanks for the link, Iā€™ll order those up as wellā€¦ now what else do I need? hmmm, I just canā€™t order 5 driptips (thatā€™s why I bought 11 last time) lol
Just like I canā€™t buy 1 ingredientā€¦ there must be SOMETHING!

3 Likes

Itā€™s difficult but can be done

Just buy 1 of each item :slight_smile:

i had a similar issue witht he crown so I used the silicon cover that comes with the spare coils works ok. Not as pretty as a glow in the dark.

3 Likes

LOL Yeah I couldnā€™t get it to work. I shredded two tips and a fingernail and gave up. :stuck_out_tongue: I saw one of those lying around and did the same. Definitely not as pretty, but better than burned lips.

4 Likes

I shredded one but the second one i pul on the tip then cut it with a razor blade which worked out ok

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=aspire+cleito+drip+tips&biw=1188&bih=550&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxiNPQo6bQAhVIx1QKHcnHCuMQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=_

Take a look here and see if you can find what youā€™re looking for then just go to the website listed for the pic.