Mutation X MT RTA: How do I explain just how incredible this tank is?

Well I keep learning I am surfing the u tube found a couple different approaches and more facts on this RTA it will hold up to a 3.5 mil center 22 GA 10 raps that’s a huge coil tight but it fit so more room than one should ever need .unless you have shaky hands and can’t see like me too . you can build a 2.50 center and no leaks at all . Just got to put balls on the cotton is what I call them. lol I found it works by leaving cotton push up a little leaving a little ball if you will at the coil .do not work down on the cotton work from bottom up I just filled my tank in the up write position this morning for the first time and no leaks air flow wide open 2.75 center the tank is going to have some wetness.after sitting over night like most others.but this RTA is very versatile I like using volts when talking about RTA RDA do to how much of a roll the build plays in everything it will work very good or sweet spot from 3.56/4.4 volts or can swing from 3.04/5. I am using a 0.43 ohms Kanthal build I am getting awesome flavor at 32 watts 3.74 volts air flow 30% open the air control real works great and affects the flavor big time really starting to like this Rta

1 Like

I think I’m going to get me some stainless first you’re not the first person that said they liked it what build do you prefer and supplier I am completely new to stainless thanks for checking out the video I am always in search of fellow flavor chasers no longer trying to see how many watts I can get up to

1 Like

I just got a coil master V3 off Amazon for $20 shipped. Go there and buy one now!

I wish I would have felt the need to do it sooner. I can build an atty in 15 minutes (MAYBE, less), and the best part is I know it will fit. Well, there are several best parts, but I do highly recommend it.

1 Like

You know, I think the comparison to the Bellus is pretty fair flavor and airflow wise. I really do. Oh, and the leaking, although my Mutation and Bellus are both hardly leaking on a fill these days. Just enough to be annoying.

The difference of course is the Bellus is 1.5 bitches to build and the mutation is cake. That Bellus holds a lot of juice though.

2 Likes

No more juice leaks on fill up or any other time . I had too wick it different I can fill the tank air open tank sitting on the mod no problems at all .No hurry up and vape or suck on it before it leaks after installing top cap did a video on it the more I play with its RTA More I like it

1 Like

I like to stay in practice get coil jig might spoil me lol

3 Likes

That DOES look pretty frigging good!

O it looked good but not much on flavor big flop it was a .21 ohms in the pic I was trying to come up with dual coil .25 no way that was going to happen

Real hard to get that high dual with Ti, but 30ga will get you there.

Dual 22g Ti, 6 wraps, .07 ohm, 2.5mm ID. Flavor and vapor is among the best I’ve had. Here is how I wick no leaks ever and plenty of juice flow.

You need fluffy, wide, thick tail that reach to the bottom of these huge juice ports. Make sure not to push the entire cottontail all the way into the ports.

When you put the coil barrel on make your wick protrude out of the port openings.

Slide on the glass tank, being careful not to twist you wick as not to leave openings for juice to bypass your cotton and flooding your tank. Notice how the cotton isn’t flat and it protrude out of the port openings.

Complete the tank assembly and fill. If it’s done this way I guarantee there will be no leaks ever. You will have free juice flow and it will keep up with any temp or power level.

If you’re not happy with the flavor, then it’s probably the wire type, gauge, ohms and temp. It will not be the wicking if you use this method. I don’t own a tank that has better wicking than the Mutation X MT RTA and only a couple has better flavor.

6 Likes

excellent step by step
good work, PV…we should be hearing excellent reports back from everyone one on this thread!
this is what the forum is all about!

Great post… Love to learn how to properly wick a tank before I buy it. Unlike the bastard bellus which took me ages to find out.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time this is close to what I come up with lots of input I got the wicking down patt now . Love the flavor the tank offers .got a Clapton 26core 34 3 mil center 7 raps I put balls in my tank LOL as friend of mine words it nice fluffy ones and work my cotton from the bottom up

keep the cotton away from air intake that’s the ball

I I Made This 7 RAPS

4 Likes

Is that titanium?

No sir Kanthal had to decoil it to 7 I do have a one that is still work in progress .14

this is the build I settled in on for now

3 Likes

It LOOKS good.

1 Like

It’s the next tank I’m going to buy. Might take 2… One for me and one for the Mrs.

I recently placed an order for one on “Forenede Fælleskøbere” - a Danish Group Buy group :smile:

1 Like