Muted By the Surgeon General on Twitter

I don’t do store bought liquid anymore, but I picked up a bottle because I just felt I needed to do something to help.

6 Likes

Spot on @Raven-Knightly

By Alex Berezow — November 13, 2019

Credit: Public Domain/Wikipedia

It hasn’t been a good year for U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams.

Back in July, Dr. Adams endorsed giving post-operative patients Tylenol instead of morphine.

2 Likes

Jenn is mixing up muted by the Surgeon general live now if you want to watch :slight_smile: https://www.youtube.com/vulive/live?fbclid=IwAR1pyhsEIqD4JzAxPyQO5ffjqMwcLOfksi_m_I7I5NhOynamEj021yCKnGI

2 Likes

Jerome Adams did indeed own thousands of dollars in tobacco & pharma stocks when he served as the Indiana State Health Commissioner from 2014–2017 - an obvious CONFLICT of INTEREST! According to HHS, he is in full compliance with federal ethics laws after becoming Surgeon General… not sure if that means he sold the stocks or, as most political appointees, he placed them in a ‘blind trust’, meaning that Adams has no right to intervene in their handling and has no discretionary power over the assets. However, most ‘blind trusts’ are revocable and Adams will undoubtedly benefit from any stock appreciation as the result of any impetus that he can apply in actions or words as Surgeon General!!! BIASED in his words & actions? YES! Still benefiting from his tobacco & pharma investments? Probably & most likely even tho he has no ‘discretionary’ control of the stocks!

5 Likes

Adams is morally conflicted, as well. By his own account, a relative of his died - likely poisoned by the deadly garbage that the drug throttling/prohibitions that he supports have almost overwhelmingly engendered by incentivizing illicit markets stepping-in to profit from drug prohibitions - so now he sees “addiction” behind every tree, and appears on a self righteous mission (substituting junk science for quasi-religious zeal) to “save souls” (regardless of the physiological pharmacology or toxicology). To a hammer, everything looks like a nail. He “cut it twice, but it’s still too short !”. Twits like Adams. Dangerous tools fashioned out of fools.

5 Likes

Your the stuff! Good job piss on him :fist_right::fist_left::clap:

3 Likes

You should be honored wear your badge with pride! :blush: ! Really easy to piss the the surgeon general off with the truth maby everyone should troll the general with the truth should keep him busy enough blocking people to spread his bs lies :rofl:

3 Likes

Only heard bits of the nonsense you guys are going through in the states regarding vaping as I’m from the UK.
Absolutely nothing happening here regarding vaping. Then again everyone’s working hard to screw Brexit up over here so maybe when they’ve finished with that they’ll target vapers.

2 Likes

In 100 words or less… the US is trying to destroy vaping completely.

2 Likes

twitter lockout LOL

I’m really stepping on toes now LOL I’ve been a very bad bad girl and have been grounded for 12 hours (SNORTS)

8 Likes

So The Truth Initiative cannot handle the truth

6 Likes

LOL my favorite response.

4 Likes

Twitter Rules:
You may not engage in… wishing and hoping…

@authormichellehughes
“Locked”-up …by the THOUGHT POLICE :star_struck:

5 Likes

Old School Classic Paternalistic Totalitarian:

Source: https://thesecularjurist.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/thought-police.jpg

New School Beefcake Biopsychosocial Inquisitor:

Source: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0120/0692/products/thought-police-24x26-liberty-maniacs.png?v=1475518080

Michelle, always remember to duly abide by our First Lady of the Cult 45’s Golden Credo: “Be Best” … :clown_face:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Lmao you bad girl! Friend me when you are able @StuffIah :blush:

3 Likes

says you don’t exist LOL

3 Likes

Lmao @StuffJah :joy::rofl: I am now following you though… found ya​:blush::fist_right::fist_left: time for a nap talk at ya sooner than later​:yawning_face:

3 Likes

Almost every policy he discusses, he’s on the wrong side of. It’s almost as if they put him there to contradict the science community, wholeheartedly.

5 Likes

I get physically sick listening to some of the outrageous lies our supposed ‘public health’ is putting out there these days.

3 Likes