My first coils for Aromamizer :)

Made a couple coils for my Aromamizer for first time today. 24gauge kanthal, 2.5, 7 wraps… first one was a little sloppy for me as i was just getting the feeling for it, second i feel like it came out pretty good, though :slight_smile:

15 Likes

looks really good actully even better than most of my coils i build and i have been making coils for over 9 month :stuck_out_tongue: haha

3 Likes

Thanks, i was a bit nervous since i still have basically no clue what im doing, but I’ll pick it up quick im sure

Nicely done, told you it isnt hard, hehe.

A good tool to use to estimate resistance, keep in mind it cant calculate for shorts so you still gotta use the ohms reader.

Steam-Engine

6 Likes

i use that, jojo linked me it a while ago so i bookmarked it knowing id need it one day… and that day has come :slight_smile:
dont have a hex handy to mount these yet to test, but steam says should be around .3ish so we’ll see tonight, ill get one… probably just go to lowes or home depot and find a cheap set.

2 Likes

I should have known, JoJo is the Queen of Resources. hehe

1 Like

After a while you’ll be like:

…damn! That was easy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

LMAO… One day.

1 Like

8 Likes

Make sure you clean your wire before using. Wipe it with cotton pad and alcohol before you even coil it.

4 Likes

Okay, I havent mounted them yet, i dont have a hex for it… gotta run to store and get some lol. plus i cant ‘use’ them yet anyway :wink: gotta wait till saturday for that :smile:

Try that lil Kanger RBA when you get time they’re supposed to be pretty easy. I don’t build so I have no clue. Looks hard to get your hands in a tight area like that.

1 Like

yeah I think it will be pretty nice, BoyHowdy gave me a RBA head with the subtank mini, so ill have two to play with :slight_smile: when one goes bad ill have back up while i redo the other woot

1 Like

My lights dimmed, just looking at that thing!

2 Likes

Dot burn the place down!

1 Like

Oh, that was NO coil of my own! Copy and paste, dude! My coils are like:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Nice coil dude!

…wait, …is that a bed spring…?

5 Likes

I think instead of drippers, those are dunkers.

5 Likes

Scrolled down and saw this. …laughed so hard I scared my cat and woke up my girlfriend . Mission accomplished. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

i just noticed these second names on everyones name on each response…how long have those been there and who created the names?

1 Like