My struggle with Strawberry 🍓

long as you do not spill a drop, you will be fine! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s a way to test flavors, in water or milk and the ratio fits pretty well 50ml of milk to 5ml of liquid.
You can translate that nicely into larger quantities and not to mush liquid is wasted, plus if it is not good in milk or water, there is no need to set it up with liquid and vape it.

It happened to me too often that I mixed something together and then was totally disappointed with the vaping. A bad taste you get also very difficult out of the cotton wool.

2 Likes

Not really… once you use ultras like flv… make that 5ml flavoring, into 4oz… :wink:

3 Likes

I was just looking at this minutes before seeing your post. I don’t taste strawberry very well, and I get pepper from damn near every vanilla type flavor I’ve tried.

Strawberries need to be mixed so experiment. This is a good starting point.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/4q2blg/inw_shisha_strawberry/

3 Likes

Thank you but completely unnecessary … Im just happy someone seen it and mixed it

4 Likes

I am embarrassed and partially misunderstood.

I’m sorry I expressed myself badly and then it got misunderstood. Of course, I do not use milk in the
liquid and vape it! I mix flavors in some milk and then drink the milk to test the taste. I take the same amount of flavor as I would for 5 ml of liquid, so about 8-10% Aroma of the 5 ml Liquid and then put
the aroma in the milk. For a taste test, milk is a good liquid, so I make myself a strawberry vanilla apricot milk and then drink it, to find out how the composition is.

:innocent::sweat_smile::face_with_thermometer:

6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. I was somehow imagining you blissfully aspirating steaming milk-fat molecular fragments. Good to hear it was an(udder) route of administration. :cow: “(Berry) strange”, I was thinking. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I was very a-moo-sed with this joke

5 Likes

my last one was crap, … I have no beef with this joke.

5 Likes

Esoteric Bovinacious Fact: Cow mated with Bison makes “Beefalo”. Please do not vape “Beefalo” ! … :stuck_out_tongue:

3d_cow

3 Likes

Do me not run too hard, but dont forget sexual perfume of the otter or beaver, which makes the
chocolate pudding really delicious.

Maybe we find something to vape in the testicles of a Beefalo. :rofl::crazy_face:

4 Likes

By the way and back to the topic, during the test with the warm milk direct from the udder, I created something. Check this out. Strawberry Vanilla Twisted Marzipan

I make it myself with a little twist of lemon (no marzipan) “Beverly Hills Cop Serge & Achmed”

4 Likes

not too familiar with the flavors, but I sure hope you find what you are looking for, @Franky_Jr :wink:

2 Likes

@Franky_Jr

A Brief History of Castoreum, the Beaver Butt Secretion Used as Flavoring

1 Like

In my experience you don’t need nearly as much flavoing in a liquid to to taste test than you do to vape.

example I will use CAP sweet mango from 1 - 3% but if i am taste testing in a drink
(usually 355ml sprite for fruits) i only need 2 drops

so the milk is fine but you dont need to use 5% flavoring as you would vaping
save your concentrates

In canada we also get our vanilla straight from the source: a beavers butt gland while we make our nice fur hats (as drummer pointed out castoreum)

where can I find this beefalo though im curious, sounds delicious

3 Likes

Hi Warkwarth,

you are absolutely right, I give the same amount of aroma in 50 ml milk straight from the udder,
what I use for 5 ml Liquid. That translation works for me.

Are you sure you want to vape some aroma from the testicles of a Beefalo, I see Canadiens have
a special taste :innocent:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s also a good idea to milk the male buffalo, but I think that could be dangerous. :innocent:

2 Likes

@Franky_Jr i know what you mean I get a pepper taste with any vanilla above 3% do a single vanilla taste test do 1% 10ml and 1.5% 10mls and so on you should find where you start to taste pepper then you know what % you can go to before you taste pepper hope this helps you.

2 Likes

That would be a GREAT recipe name! :laughing:

2 Likes

I just sent you a PM to try and help with flavor naming. =)

Glad you’ve joined us!

2 Likes