My struggle with Strawberry šŸ“

Work is done, thank you for the hints.

This mounth I am back to the roots, some liquids from well known companys like Checkmate, Bang Juice and !! # Must Have.

Checkmate White King a fresh and slightly sweet mix of cactus, mandarin and grape, for example.

I am sure they have different quality of aroma, 120 ml Liquid is flavored by 10 ml aroma concentrate, that is about 8% and

you get a hell of a taste.

If you look closely at what you get when you buy flavors, thatā€™s it 93% Propylenglycol and 7 % pure aroma, that is not a lot for the money

they charge us. My Aroma is so honest to make this statement on the page.

Regards

Frank

2 Likes

Vanilla tasting like pepperā€¦ Hmmm.
It sort of makes sense.
Think Iā€™ll write an article.

2 Likes

Red touch FA 1
Strawberry ripe 3
Fw strawberry 2
Tpa strawberry 2

You can also replace the tpa with caps sweet strawberry at 2./. As I do both sometimes. Then add whatever else you want aka cream lol

3 Likes

You must be from the U.K.
I looked that up, I was gonna mix it tonight.
But I have no idea what most of those are. .dang it.
I could sub but when you sub ALL THE FLAVORS it ends up being just your own mix.

3 Likes

Hi Chef Johnny,

luckily Iā€™m not from England, Iā€™m from crazy Germany and so are some of my flavors.
I almost gave up on DIY aroma, only one or two recipes are left over.

I found a very cheap supplier for the flavors from the manufacturer Checkmate. I now always buy
6 x Checkmate 4 x White King and 2 x White Knight. I pay ā‚¬ 4.71 per bottle and then add nicotine and some base. I do not need to pay shipping for 4-6 pieces!

I still go for Mango Apricot Bang 2.0 and Shisha Mango Peach.

Have a nice Christmas :mrs_claus: time.

Regards

Franky Jr.

3 Likes

I am so not telling my kids about this! I wouldnā€™t have a flavor concentrate left because they LOVE flavored milk.

2 Likes

Well, that does it for me on chocolate flavors :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Are you kidding? Put some of your favourite strawberry in a glass of cold milk and wollah, instant strawberry milkshake.

4 Likes

Not going to debate itā€¦ I like ice cream more than milkā€¦ I like yogurt with flavorsā€¦
Not a milk drinker. have fun tho if it is your thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like ice-cream too, and yoghurt. Iā€™m sad for you not enjoying milkshakes. I thought everyone liked milkshakes. It takes all sorts though. Not a criticism, just an observation. Enjoy not liking them. Happy New year.

3 Likes

color me oddā€¦ but yepsā€¦ and Happy New Yearā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Next youā€™ll be telling me that you donā€™t like pizza too. Happy mixing.

3 Likes

I thought it was a law of nature actually. But then, Smokyā€™s always been an odd duck.

3 Likes

Lol. Thatā€™s one way of putting it.

4 Likes

I think he got confusedā€¦ I like milkshakesā€¦

I do not like plain milk or plain milk with any flavors. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Try this

2 Likes