My take on mixing

Starting out , ordering flavors to mix, then seeing you done have all the flavors you want or your nic, has gone bad so you order more nic and flavors only to see your still missing one or two flavors you need… rrrrr
:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Awwwh Angelo… how did your flavors go bad?

3 Likes

Don’t go shopping when you’re hungry … that’s often what I hear and it goes with e-liquids too. Plan a little, use shopping lists and checklists. For me, with impulsive buying I usually end up missing flavors and adding stuff you’re not really going to use.

8 Likes

So that’s how I wound up with 56 flavors I still haven’t mixed with LOL

4 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo
Just a friendly FYI…I took a look at your Flavor Stash. You might want to read the Flavor Stash Guide HERE and then go back to adjust your flavor names. The majority of them are missing manufacturer names and a few are spelled wrong.

8 Likes

Agreed

Double agreed…

5 Likes

Flavors didn’t, it was my nic, 3 bottles turned brown from not being stored right for over a year,
Just started out mixing two years ago and stopped, now I’m trying to go at it full force

5 Likes

OH!!! Now I’m really sorry :frowning: that serious sucks

2 Likes

Glad to see you having another go at it.

By the way, what kind of vehicle do you drive?

6 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo Sorry to hear that. If you have any NIC questions, we’ve got some hoarders here who would love to help out if you need it.

2 Likes

Ok. Just went back and went over all the flavor stash, it made a BIG difference.
Thank you

7 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Land of Misfit Posts :upside_down_face:

I can mix some juice in that :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s still good in my book. Do you still have it? I would be willing to take it off your hands.

2 Likes

No sorry, iv gotten rid of it all ready

3 Likes