Land of Misfit Posts 🙃

10 points to you! :rofl:

2 Likes

Alexander Skarsgard promoting Alfa Romeo who cares about the car but I must own one now LOL

1 Like

so hang on!
Is it the rapture or the awakening?
Gee i hope its not one in the same coz the great awakening is apparently only a few sleeps away now.
Coming anyday in march.
I hope this isnt going to be like the many rapture premonitions that keep getting put back every time the date comes and passes with no horseman of the apocalypse or hell fire?
Sorry, but im going to call fizzer big time if this big reveal doesnt take place.
Likewise ill humble myself and admit i was way off if it does.

3 Likes

Brother Bebe, I implore you to not ignore the elegant yet nevertheless telltale trade-mark of the beast Each and every cow is duly fattened and manicured before being humanely slaughtered with a solid 24-carat-gold baseball bat at our exclusive and swank Aryan Rendering Works - and that’s no bull ! … :clown_face:

Source:
https://www.thedickinson.net/uploads/1/8/1/0/18104281/nothing-burger-trump-steaks_1_orig.jpg

For an elegantly rapturous international travel and fine dining experience, bring your Rubles to Trump Tower Patmos, where Pastor D. John Drumpf preaches nightly about the spirituality of child internment.

3 Likes

Somebody say Fords ??

I miss my 250…

9 Likes

I love my 350! 460ci, 4.10 dana rear, E4OD, it could pull a house off its’ foundation. But all I ask it to do is tow my boat.

2 Likes

Nice @anon70102222. I had the 250HD with the 5.8, and due to some tire changes, had to bump to 4.56 with a Detroit Locker, and then an ARB Air locker in the front. No boat towing, but loads of 4 wheeling fun. Beyond hating the dual gas tanks, the E40D never let me down, despite being asked to work very hard. I sure hated the Twin I Beam after I lifted it.

2 Likes

Mine’s an E350 though. :wink:. Still a real beast.

2 Likes

I hindsight, I wish I would have just went with the 350 and a solid front axle.

3 Likes

I fixed that later IH Scout II…

4 Likes

Mine’s an E350 though… an Econoline van. Conversion even.

1 Like

Ohhh, I’m sorry, you kept saying E. Those were GOOD 1 ton vans. 460, nice. No replacement for displacement.

2 Likes

The only problem with them is that almost no shop (at least around these parts) has the equipment to do a proper full alignment on front end. :cry:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s called the system… The capitalist system

1 Like

The mods (and hint @JoJo is one!!) are going to get tired of seeing every thread turned political sooner or later. Just sayin’!

3 Likes

So off topic… but not really…

Someone sent me one of the recipes in the new book…
I won’t call out who… but I know our @TorturedZen knows…

it made me have a bad case of… the giggles!!! :crazy_face:

Will drop what it is… here: Alpine Strawberry 1.5%

I bet there are a few besides me… giggling :wink:

I had to make a fb post on it… it goes like this:

Do not use Alpine like mouthwash!
1-2 drops in 30ml and even then, it might be too much, if so, move up to 60ml with 2 drops Alpine.

Overusing flavors… brings about different effects. When you run your solos from ultra low 2 drops in 10ml up to 10 drops in 10ml… you will notice how they spin out:

light tasting at 2 drops…
medium to in your face at 4 drops
6-8 drops way too much
7-9 drops mutations or even muting
10 drops… you can taste the flavor coming back.

So… if you do your solos, you won’t over use, waste or toss your funds out… if you start low and work up…

1.5% Alpine in any amount of ejuice… Is just too much! #FLVFlavorfact

4 Likes

4 Likes

omg Don’t… Im going to fall out!! NOoooOOoooOOooOO!!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

While I agree with you. You cannot have it both ways. If someone tests and find that they like it at that level then they like it at that level - I really don’t agree with ridiculing someone because they use something different than you do no matter what the level.

16 Likes