MyVapeJuice.com ~ Going Out of Business Sale

You got a great deal there @BoyHowdy! You are set for a great long while. :grinning: The best part about tobacco NETs is they only get better with time.

Itā€™s tough to argue with a little over 5 cents per ml of premade NET!

1 Like

Trying to speed read and learn all I can about NETā€™s , reading the many pages of reviews it seems that most people use 15-20% when using MVJ NETā€™s in a standalone.I am still going to make test batches using 5% of course without Nicotine to get a true flavor but I am also going to make up some with nicotine and get steeping right away!
I havenā€™t found much that mention the steep times ? I am guessing 3-4 week minimum ?
They all have a wonderful aroma but that Gaslight smells heavenly! :yum:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry dudeā€¦when I was talking about the 5%, I was thinking synthetics! My fault for not paying attention. :pensive: You should pay attention to the reviews and blogs regarding premade NET juices.

Most of my NET liquids, I do start around 10% and go from there. Some mixes do require 20%. Iā€™ve found that my PGA macerations need a higher percentage in the mix; great flavor, but high %.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking you will be surprised at how fast your mixes are ready to vape after you add your base. With a bit of whizzing and warm bath, mine are ready to go in 72 hours to a week. Like everything else, it does get better with a little age on it. :wink:

1 Like

I can tell you one thingā€¦ They are no where near as aggravating as synthetic tobaccos in the steep deptartment. :rage:

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I am adding the flavors into the database by the name of the cigar/pipe tobacco as well as noting them as a (NET) to try and give as much info as possible.
They came in dropper bottles so I am doing the very unscientific drop on finger taste test as I go.
I havenā€™t got any weird chemical or alcohol taste from any as of yet so that is a good sign IMO as far as Steep and as I call it vapability!:grinning:
The finger test also gives me a pretty good idea on where to start the mixing % at , so far I think all will be in the 15-20% range.
I am also going to play with the PDO Vapor Base as I think they will work good together but only time will tell!
Thanks again for all the help and I am sure I will have many more questions as I go!

1 Like

If Iā€™m not mistaken, Diane only used PG or VG for her solvent. :thinking:

Have fun and keep us informed on the tastiness of the NETs! :grinning:

1 Like

Please keep in mind , I have little to no knowledge of most of these mixes .These were all mixed at 15% and all using Liquid Labs Vapor Base in 3mg.
I used the VB for a couple of reasons.I have found it to be the most neutral tasting base I have ever used.The VB is very good at eliminating the slight pepper taste from most Nicotine bases other than the flavor you are wanting to test.The VB does have a slightly sweet taste but it is comparable to the normal palm based VG.
It also has proven to me to be wonderful in helping to make almost anything a Shake and Vape including coffee mixes.This does come at a cost though , some flavors will become muted after a couple of weeks so keep this in mind.

Dunhill Early Morning , This is the flavor I would recommend for those who wish to vape a full flavored western cigarette with nothing but a touch of sweetness added. IMO itā€™s strength is in itā€™s wonderful simplicity.
I donā€™t taste any distinct spices just a touch of a woody note and a very slight hint of a smokiness.I could see this being a good foundation to build something that suits your needs.
At 15% this has plenty of flavor and I will go lower for the next mix and may add a touch of menthol!:yum:

Gaslight pipe tobacco , A very complex mix of leather and spice, with everything nice! This is one that only a tobacco aficionado could probably explain well but I shall try. It has a lot going on here but it is wonderfully balanced IMO .
I get a multitude of flavors on this mix but mostly mildly spiced sweet tobacco.It has IMO a touch of a citrus sour note that works well here.At times I detect a hint of chocolate , orange liquor and a floral rose like taste.
It is very hard to explain , I keep getting small hints of many many different flavors but it is so well balanced it is hard to distinguish them singly.I like this flavor but I canā€™t think of anything that I would add to enhance itā€™s complexity.I also donā€™t feel that I could vape this all day , too much of a flavor roller coaster if that makes sense!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch This is a wonderful blend , you can taste the complexity but they are all headed in the same direction and that is pure relaxation. I would sum it up as a hint of leather ,slightly woodsy,and with a pleasant touch of chocolate.
This reminds me of one of the twenty dollar cigars I would buy whenever I visited the 2nd avenue Smoke Shop in Nashville,TN before they closed down.I would usually buy a tin of Acid cigars for a friend and pick up a couple of singles to try out for the long drive home to try and relax in that crazy traffic.:grimacing:
I consider this to be a classic old school tobacco taste that will never grow old.The tobacco isnā€™t harsh at all and IMO this is what a tobacco should be , enjoyable and relaxing without having to think about anything other than the wonderful flavor.I could see adding almost any flavor one would wish for but I would have to ask why would anyone want too.

1 Like

Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River A very smooth tobacco blend on this one and very enjoyable but somewhat mild at 15%. This could be more of an indication of needing more time to bloom so please keep this in mind and I promise to revisit this later.
I am sure I am not the only one who feels this is somewhat similar to our RY4 Double TPA flavor.A very sweet creamy mix with a definite taste of dried fruits and with a hint of chocolate.You can taste the tobacco for sure but it is much milder than what I was expecting.It is very enjoyable but I do feel most could make something better with just a little time and effort.
I will say for some reason, that I havenā€™t been able to pinpoint, it is kinda cigalike in itā€™s exhale finish.It is very reminiscent IMO of a much sweeter Marlboro Light!:confused:
It does surprise me that we can get this level of creaminess and sweetness from a pipe tobacco but I must admit that I have zero experience with the ā€œkrumble kakeā€ pipe mixes!:no_mouth:

Davidoff Scottish Mixture A very enjoyable blend without much added baggage in the way of frills or thrills .Not much in the way of spice or unnecessary sweetness to distract from the wonderful leaf variety. I do consider it to be in somewhat of a middle of the road tobacco strength but I would never call it middle of the road in taste.The taste is very clean and leaves you without a doubt you are enjoying a fine tobacco mix. If I close my eyes and concentrate really hard I can almost taste a touch of scotch on the inhale.It is IMO a touch on the dry side and would go well with a sustenance of ones choosing . I think this is very enjoyable as is but I do feel one could enhance this with a touch of cream or perhaps a smidgen of whiskey or rum if one is feeling adventurous.
I do like this one , I canā€™t figure out what I like about it because of itā€™s lack of nuances but it is hard to put down.:yum:

Gurkha Evil XO Cigar :heart_eyes: :yum: :heart_eyes: If the government ever finds out how good this is they will do everything in their power to ban it immediately. I am already starting to worry as I am going to have to find a way to make this.This will be the single reason I jump head first into the NET pool! I hope and pray that MVJ is not the only one making this so I can keep it stocked until I learn how!
A box of twenty Gurkha Evil XO cigars is $160.00 :scream: I thought Medicine Flower was expensive! It matters not as I will sell a kidney if that is what it takes to keep this elixir on hand!
I have had a tank dedicated to this ever since it came out of the twenty minute cycle of the USC and have already vaped over 12ml of this liquid gold!
How does it taste you ask , Like Victory!:heart_eyes:
Seriously it is a wonderful spicy tobacco mix.I ainā€™t going to lie as I have been researching trying to pick out everything this cigar has in the way of spices.
I have read reviews stating that some taste Anise ,Almond ,Black Pepper,Caramel,Cedar , Cinnamon,Cocoa ,with a nice woody finish of Cherry!:confounded:
I still donā€™t know exactly what I am tasting other than a touch of Anise ,Black Pepper and Cinnamon but it is a wonderful mix IMO.
It is hard to explain but does remind me of Goodlife Vapors Deadly Sin. I even have a couple of synthetic mixes to make a similar profile but they donā€™t compare to this.

2 Likes

Sounds like a SCORE!

2 Likes

Nice descriptions! Arenā€™t NETs delightful! :grinning:

You can buy singles and put them up now for the future! Just need a jar and some solvent for starters! :grinning:

1 Like

yeeeaah I want that box to build a mag stirrer in :wink:
ā€¦last cigar I smoked was in a hottub ā€¦Almost didnā€™t make it outta there (alcohol also involved)

1 Like

That MS River has a goodly amount of Perique in I bet! :grinning: Iā€™m making my wish list on Pipes and Cigars.com at the moment; there are quite a few with a healthy amount Perique in the mix. Up to about 10 choices right now; itā€™s hard to stop adding things to the cart after reading the descriptions and reviews. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™m sensing a ā€œBest Tobacco For NETā€ thread coming on soon. (Hint Hint @BoyHowdy) We need a place for all your reviews!

1 Like

If we donā€™t have one already we will be needing one for sure , I went into this thinking I would find a couple that I like and move on.I can see now that this is going to be a longer journey for sure.
I am planning on making notes on all the NET that I come across. I need to do it for myself anyway and hopefully by posting notes this will help others to decide to give NETā€™s a try.

1 Like

I am thinking you are correct . I am learning as I go about the many tobacco blends and varietyā€™s.I am certain before my sampling is complete I will have a better understanding of the varying varieties and the ones I like the most.
I should know them already as up into my teen years we raised a Burley tobacco base and I would help others from setting the plants to stripping on both the Burley as well as the Dark Fired varieties grown here in my area.
I was up in my late teens before I realized this area ā€œWestern Kentuckyā€ is one of the few that grow a Dark Fired tobacco.Every fall it seems you hear tell of travelers stopping and waking farmers up telling them that their barn is on fire! Sadly every year it seems one of the barns do burn to the ground.
I must admit the smell of that hickory sawdust being fired in the barns every year is a lovely smell and lets you know that Fall is near.I have to roll down my windows when I get near as it smells like sweet BBQ but more intense.
I need to find a way to vape that aroma!:yum:

1 Like

Here is the last of the two you requested @Kinnikinnick. After these I am going to start making the other testers to get a head start before the next batch arrives.I like your suggestion on having a dedicated thread for Net tobacco notes.That should be very useful for others looking to give it a try.

Indonesian Sumatra
I am surprised at how good the taste of this single leaf is.Even the net is almost champagne colored so I had wrongfully assumed that it wouldnā€™t have much taste nor be very appealing.It is mild at 15% but it has a pretty unique taste.I do like the flavor , it is a little spicy and has a nice rounded sweetness to it.:yum:
It reminds me of a white pepper and white chocolate taste , not hot nor too sweet .I could actually vape this by itself on those days when I want a light flavor to just kick back and relax.I am sure the problem would be figuring out how to use it without it getting lost in the mix.I hope I am not making this leaf sound boring or bland because IMO it isnā€™t at all.
I do think one could add a fruit and make this one very special.I feel a apple , peach , pear , or apricot would go well with this.

Drew Estate 7th Avenue Blonde
Creamy is an understatement on this one, by far the most creamy tobacco I have tasted.It is marketed as a creamy vanilla aromatic tobacco but honestly I donā€™t really get much Vanilla but I should note that I am a vanilla lover from way back and like my vanilla strong and standing on the front line.IMO it is almost a cream soda with a touch of orange zest with a tobacco back note.I donā€™t know any other way to describe this sorry.:neutral_face:
A nice mix that is well balanced for sure and some serious time was used in making this blend. I feel the majority of people will love this but for whatever reason it just doesnā€™t flip my switch.No bad or off notes but it just doesnā€™t sing my song.
I do feel this is rather limited in what flavors you could use to add to anything but I will for sure be adding some Vanilla to see how it goes! Crazy as this sounds I feel this is like two ingredients shy from being a stale Dr. Pepper ,I may have to throw in some champagne and see where it goes.:slight_smile:

Side Note : I have tested these on a single coil 1.2 build in a indestructable RDA on top of a noisy cricket.Not exactly a flavor chasers dream setup but I find it isnā€™t bad as it starts fairly cool and allows you to get as much heat as you wish.It is convenient as it allows a quick burn and wick change without any flavor lingering around.
I hope these have helped you in some way and if you have any questions or would like for me to try a different setup just let me know!

Your notes have been awesome! :grinning: And yes, they definitely let us know if that particular tobacco is one which should be put on a wish list.

My taste testing setup is just about the same as yours. I have about 3 or 4 IGO-W drippers set up at that ohm coil and changing out for a new tobacco is really easy and quick. :wink:

Itā€™ll be fun to read your notes on the coming tobaccos! I know itā€™s time consuming and can be somewhat of a slog writing your thoughts about each one, but with as many as you have coming, youā€™ll appreciate doing itā€¦even if it for yourself to keep track of the flavor notes of each one! :scream:

1 Like

It is time consuming for me as I have a hard time transferring thoughts to print.Lack of education, but if you can stand the butchering of the language I will continue as it is the least I can do.

I must admit after reading more about NETā€™s I see some prefer lower watts.I am also running an Aromamizer with a 316L SS clapton at 50.0 watts with the Gurkha Evil XO NET , eventually I will try a lower build to see if the flavor changes but for now I could not be more pleased.

I just now changed the wicking on the tank , I have used a little over 20ml to date so it must be fairly clean NET.:grinning:

I think you described the tobaccos very artfully and yet, succinct! :nerd_face: Thatā€™s way more than many, many people are able to do! You give yourself less credit than you deserve.

Hey, 50 watts or 15 wattsā€¦whatever makes it taste best for you. :grinning: Thatā€™s the secret of vaping just about anything. Right?

Since I stepped up my filtering game, down to to 2.5 micron, itā€™s a different ballgame wih the gunking. The Virginias are still going to want to cause issues, because of the natural dextrose in the tobacco, but I can get over that for the flavor! :kissing_heart::dash:

1 Like

This is what the world has become. Anytime something comes along to help individuals, something comes along to make sure they canā€™t. My mother is Naturopathic dr, 100% legit and went through the same schooling as your normal dr with a P.H.D. and she gets shit on the same way. I am very sorry to hear your business is shutting down but keep your head up and remember you got to do this by being creative so keep that mind working and good luck to you. best wishes and stay positive and thank you for the products you have provided to all of us.

1 Like