MyVapeJuice.com ~ Going Out of Business Sale

I am hooked on the Gurkha Evil , no doubt about it! I have already vaped 60ml of it and abandoned my usual desserts and creams.I went back before My Vape Juice closed down on the 19th and found the last two remaining boxes that had the Evil NET. I also added three other boxes so I should be good for a year or three! You want be seeing any new vape mail from me until after Christmas!
@Kinnikinnick do you have any tips or tricks on storing NET’S ?

A cool dark closet, as far as I’m concerned. :grinning: I have read about folks storing their NETs, for a long haul, in the freezer. I’ll see if I can pull up anything from the ECF NET threads; lots of NET fans there.

1 Like

Thank you , that goes along with what I have read as well.I need to check the ECF NET threads out.I also am hoping to perhaps get a NET swap started after I get everything organized .:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Kinnikinnick mixed up the following and have found a couple more gems already. I am rather enjoying both the Man O War Cigar as well as the Spinnaker Pipe tobacco.I am most excited about the fact that these are the only two I have tried this far out of this round.:yum:
Peter Stokkebye 663 English Oriental Supreme pipe tobacco
Spinnaker Pipe Tobacco
Gurkha Seduction Cigar
Gurkha Legend 2001 Cigar
Gurkha Widow Maker Cigar
Gurkha Titan Cigar
Gurkha Warlord Cigar
Gurkha Beast Cigar
Gurkha Crest Cigar
Man O War Cigar
Nicarao Havana Sun Grown Cigar

1 Like

You’re going to be so spoiled with all that NET! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m envious!

Although MVJ is closed now, I decided to hoard my cash, do some research and start some new batches from scratch; I need to hone my some of my maceration techniques.

I do have this one in the steep closet. In about 3 weeks, I’ll be able to enjoy this one with you! :grinning:

1 Like

I read several reported including yourself like the Peter Stokkebye English Oriental , glad I have a couple of bottles of that one.If for some reason I don’t like it , I know where to send it.:slight_smile:

1 Like

In the last blowout boxes I purchased I picked up a box of some single leafs but I haven’t had a chance to mix anything up yet.I also have all of the MVJ NET’s listed in my stash and should be searchable by using MVJ or NET.If you see something you would like to try a sample of let me know.Also have plenty , three bottles ,of the Indonesia Sumatra and most of the Gurkha cigars so maybe we can do some NET swapping!:yum:
Aged Burley
Uncut Burley
Indonesia Bezuki
Organic Canadian Virginia Flue Cured
Indonesia Sumatra

1 Like

Does anyone have Diane’s contact info (email)? Tried messaging her on ECF but inbox is full

1 Like

You could try her Facebook page ? Sorry not much help , if you need the details for that send me a p.m. as I hate to put it out here.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply BoyHowdy. I found my message box but doesn’t seem to be a way to send a PM at this time… might be a permissions thing for noobs? If you can send me a message would you please include the info? Thanks!!

1 Like