Nautilus threads / reads no ohms?

@john70 did you ever get anymore NWF ?

Amy you know I have 2 nauts right? I no longer use them and I have parts/coils, etc.
I also used to buy parts directly from Aspire and they are cheap! I had to replace 3 parts in mine and the shipping was more than the parts! Haha I think it was only $2.
If you still need help, let me know!

1 Like

This is an old thread hee hee I did get my part on the cheap straight from Aspire and yea it was like 2$ for all that I needed. I am using currently 2 mini Nats and 1 reg. lg. Nat. When you get time in your busy schedule Iā€™ll take those off your hands no rush. Of course Iā€™ve moved again so Iā€™ll give you my new address.

1 Like

You seriously moved again?? haha

1 Like

Yep, this time I will be here a whileā€¦( so I think :wink: ) about 20 mins. north of Seattle.

1 Like

Uh huh suuuuuuure :wink:

So does that mean you switched gigs too? No more OR nursing for you guys?

1 Like

Yep, Wa nursing for us nowā€¦ you mean OR ( Oregon and not OR operating room right lol ) Still ICU nursing.

1 Like

Yes Oregon silly :wink:

Well message me or FB me your new address (again hehe) and Iā€™ll try and get on it asap!

1 Like

You might just be upgrading REAL SOON. I think if you try the new Aspire Triton Mini tank youā€™re gonna find it is a nice MTL able to restrict airflow as needed. Just fired one up for the first time and like it better than the Nautilus. I think you will too. Itā€™s Pretty, Pretty Too !! Keep your eyes open for a deal and pick one upā€¦

1 Like

Also, itā€™s a top fill, Yayyyyyy !!!

1 Like

I want some new MTL tanks although the nano and mini were my splurge a few months back. I do like to stay in the same familyā€¦ hmm I think I will put it on the list. Thanks RAY !! Keep me posted if you find it to have any negs.

1 Like

Long as it doesnā€™t leak I think itā€™ll be a winner. Already familiar with the Clapton coils for it. Iā€™ll let you know If there is any problemsā€¦

1 Like

I never had any Clapton Coil vape hee hee I am sure I am missing outā€¦ I hear all yā€™all talking about this or that kinda coil. I did try a nickle coil but couldnā€™t get past thinking this is probably not a good thing for me.

1 Like

If you have been listening to me I can see whyā€¦lol. So you havenā€™t tried the clapton coils yet. I believe I told you about them, didnā€™t I?

1 Like

Umm, I am not sure ? I havenā€™t bought any New coils recently just the replacements for my Nats. Sorry :blush: I am all ears now.

Donā€™t you know, When ringling talks, everyone listens, except youā€¦lol. Just kidding! Maybe it wasnā€™t you that I told about the Triton Mini coils. Youā€™re not the only one that uses a nautilus of course. I was saying to whoever that the Triton Mini coils are completely compatible with the Nautilus. One coil option is the 1.8 ohm claptons. They actually improve the nautilus with just slightly more air and improved vapor. Now think of that and then think about this. The Triton Mini now improves air and vapor again. You can think of the Triton Mini as a well improved Nautulusā€¦

1 Like

Yep you did tell me and I think it was Michelle we all we very excitedā€¦so excited I forgot to write it down no kiddenā€¦ I am writing it down now on my order list get triton coil and make Ringling Happy again :wink:

2 Likes

It just so happens that I bought Triton 1.8 ohm Clapton coils today and just put one in my Nautilus Mini. They do improve vapor and seem to have a slight bit more air, but not too much. You do have to run these coils between 13-16 watts so Iā€™m guessing the large Nautilus would be a better combo since you will use more juice. So far, seems better than the original coilsā€¦

Found it Ray knew I wasnā€™t loosing it altogetherā€¦spoken from your knowledgeā€¦ you have a pretty good memory yourself given all the advice you give out :smile:

1 Like

OK, Iā€™ll take you off the sh@t list nowā€¦lol

2 Likes

Lol and omg I donā€™t want to be on that List !!!

1 Like