Nautilus threads / reads no ohms?

This is the Triton Mini. Imagine that coil in this tank…You drewling yet?

2 Likes

Oh Thank you So much for pressing my buy button for me Ray so nice of you! I will take that rose gold one stat. :blush:

1 Like

Ordered a bunch of those and lotus and inw from ecx 3 weeks ago but can’t get then cause their name is flagged so Canada customs levied over 300$ in duties on 180$ worth of product. Posted it on forum flagging Donavan’s name but have heard nothing. Hoping he will resend to a U.S. Address I have near the border so I can go pick them up

1 Like

LOL, I’m just terrible, aren’t I :smiling_imp: You’ll love me in the end :heart_eyes: LOL

2 Likes

Ah crap, I am sorry. Yea Bellingham is right there 15 minutes from the border maybe you can see if you could drive down ???

1 Like

The Nautilus was my favorite tank for over a year. Still have one or two and coils. Was the best for flavor, but now that I’ve used my crown, just can’t get into the tighter draw. Funny thing is, I never have MTL. It was still my fav. My husband and I were actually talking about this the other day. Even when I smoked, I didn’t mtl, and he always has and still does a lot even with sub ohming. I might have to pull her out of retirement and revisit…maybe I’ll learn to like it again…I hated sub ohm vaping at the beginning. I am a flavor chaser, and to me the flavors seems so much better now. Could be wrong though :wink:

1 Like