Need a hot dog flavor

With a literal ogre like you, remind me not to come over for rump roast or finger sandwiches. Hey, what’s an ogre’s favorite food? Fritos!

5 Likes

Hey but no noisy neighbors to spoil the cook out! Which may become a problem. Lot of vacant homes in the hood lately. Concerned about my property value. Might have to start grocery shopping across town.

5 Likes

Human meat is good but that nasty yellow fat is tough to deal with.

2 Likes

Just don’t grocery shop at Wallmarts or the all you can eat buffets.

1 Like

Who didn’t see THIS coming ?? !!!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes

You did the impossible! Hat’s off my friend. Now I won’t have to raid the freezer.

3 Likes

NEM- Natural Extracted Meat, soak meat in VG, Vienna sausage style and store in cupboard. 3 weeks later, strain meat and vape immediately.

7 Likes

Honestly? I honestly did same with tuna tho.

3 Likes

Ok, now we are getting into the realm of gross. Good grief. Go suck a fish?

3 Likes

You will never until you try it. I describe it best as bay water, not a exact tuna taste since the extract is mainly the water used to can it.

3 Likes

@SmilingOgre
Are these left overs ? From those that had Vienna (tiny) Sausages ? Minds out of the gutter,I was talking about stubby fingers. Lol
Please no Ban :hammer: j/k

2 Likes

We would eat these when starving, consistency of Mush. Kinda like Potted Meat or Spam.

3 Likes

All I can think of:

5 Likes

Bwahaha !!! Lmao
Oh the good old days

3 Likes

Aren’t you afraid that after you vape the new e-liquid you won’t be able to taste your hotdog?

2 Likes

Those are extraordinarily nasty little mush sticks. I remember thinking they might be a good snack when I was a little Ogre. OoooPs, nope.

3 Likes

Now ya got me seriously thinking about this odd topic, scary shit. The tuna didnt work so well to get the tuna taste from the extract containing it but thinking you may have better results from the hot dog juice. Save that uneaten end from next picnic unless u choose to give to the dog and soak it in some pg for a spell. Please report back for our next roll of chuckles.

4 Likes

Yes, that is terrifying beyond the capacity for rational thought. You’ll excuse me, I need to go grab someone for a snack and calm down.

4 Likes

Agreed, i’ll have to sleep on these ideas but i like cheese on my dog too :thinking:

4 Likes