Need help to using flavours

I know i was just teasing,your like me a little unsure when u first start out,dont be,these guys are amazi g when you need help or want to ask a question.like i said your in the right place ask away you always get an answer.

2 Likes

I do occasionally use EM, but only if the flavors Iā€™m using are harsh and very strong. For sweetening I usually use tpa marshmallow around 1-1.5% or pyure stevia at around .5% (half of a percent) give or take.

1 Like

@WhiteRaven is selling an Ultrasonic cleaner btw.

I donā€™t anything about the subject, but if you type ā€œUltrasonic steepingā€ or ā€œUltrasonic cleanerā€ in the search bar, youā€™ll find a lot of opinions.

1 Like

Hi
After diy recipe can I add extra flavour into bottle ! For example thing I diy banana liquid after two days there is a not much banana taste and smell so can I add some more banana flavour into bottle 4or 5 drops ?
Best Regards
Ferhat

Yeah you can totally do that. But I suggest you write down everything you do so that if you love the change you can replicate it.

It is good idea to write down thank you

1 Like

I do it by weight, tare an empty bottle then the partially used bottle so you know the net weight of the e-liquid. and you already know the total flavor. enter that onto (you guessed it) CosmicCalculator on the Adjust tab see ā€œflavor add to mix upā€. you can calculate how much flavor by weight to add to get to your desired total flavor percent.
NEW on ELR: to change the entire recipe you donā€™t need my calculator now, ELR has that tool on the wrench!.

Thank you cosmic

1 Like