Needed to Vent!

This place has been worked on by 1000 differnt people so it’s tough to get things right … Ive put a lot of time and sweat into this place

6 Likes

Agreed. I’ve changed out light fixtures and replaced shorted outlets but when I tried to add an outlet box and couldn’t find the junction I left a hole in the wall :rofl: and covered it with a plate.

3 Likes

Gosh, no! :wink: That was my dream at one time… but, nah… just put in at places along the AT for weeks at a time.

3 Likes

Im putting in hot tub at the inn , but by law I have to have electricion plug into hot tub and junction plus it needs a separate disconnect so im doing everything but that…1000 dollara to have electricion do a couple hours of work … And im doing the trench 21inches deep running conduit and wires etc…

4 Likes

Then I hope you can retire there and enjoy your hard earned efforts.

4 Likes

ROFLMAO don’t tempt me!

3 Likes

Right, you do all the hard lifting while he gets $500 per hour. I’ve had gas oven/clothes dryer installers tell and show me it’s not that hard. I’m amazed at what a license can bring. But all in all, I’m not complaining. I’ve had some good contractors (along with the bad).

3 Likes

Tjats the ultimate plan…

3 Likes

Wishing you the best. I’ll be working until the cows come home (but I’m good with that. I prefer to get out of the house and keep it moving.)

4 Likes

As will I…maybe even more than I have b4 lol

3 Likes

Ya, me too. Me and my wolf hiking the trail. He was so much fun to hike with.

7 Likes

Wolf eh? I’d like to hear about that some time. :+1:

6 Likes

6 Likes

You had a wolf? When I moved here there was a mature, “grandfathered in” wolf who lived across the street named Chanook. We called him Wolfie. At first I thought I was looking at a big Alaskan Malamute until he walked over to me and my dog. He stared at us and something went off in my brain, then my friend said, “That’s not a dog!” We were taken aback at first but Wolfie liked us and our dog, Jazzy. We all became friends and Wolfie would come over to court Jazzy (a smaller dog with sawed off shot gun legs. Terrier/Basset Hound). Sometimes in the middle of the night I heard him howling beneath my window. It was the most beautiful sound to my ears. There came the day when Chanook passed away and I cried for days. I missed his howls, our walks with Jazzy when they would run shoulder to shoulder together, the way he commanded respect from the neighborhood. Other dogs wouldn’t mess with him and the neighborhood punks would be like, “Oh shit!” and scram. He even let me throw my arms around him for a hug. But…you did not enter his property. No sir, you had to wait for him to come to you. I still miss him and tear up. RIP Wolfie :broken_heart:

6 Likes

RIP Wolfie and RIP Kahu

6 Likes

@TorturedZen You have my sympathies! I’m a former ship-going Navy airman, myself… CVN-72 USS Abraham Lincoln fun times…:smirk:

5 Likes

Ah, then you know what I’m talking about. Thank you for serving! :+1:

4 Likes

My daddy was former Air Force, served three tours in Nam, my baby sister is an Army Vet, disabled Huge respect for all branches of the Armed Services in this house. Much love!

5 Likes

@Wombatred26 thank you for your service.

4 Likes

Yes sir I do, lol and right back at you :smile:

4 Likes