NEW BCF Contest!

So ive got it soaking in some VG/PG @ 4%. I think it is one thing and the wife thinks it is something entirely different. Havent a clue…

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where when I placed my order, BCF only had 120ml bottles of the new FW Banana Cream, so I’m stuck on the slow UPS boat from them now. Waiting …

6 Likes

I got so excited about this flavor that i forgot about all the new stuff. I was able to grab a 30 each of the new FW bananas. But i did wake up super early, for me, to order.

I made a 16ml bottle in glass and nuked it in the microwave for 2x3 seconds bursts to heat it just a bit so i could homogenize it quickly. Once it cools ill give it a go.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Good thing I got right on this (I needed to make an order anyways)
Mystery Flavor is now SOLD OUT

6 Likes

5 Likes

Just tested without any steep. Getting a weak ass sweet pineapple. WHO’s? IDK. Tested at 5% and got nothing. Bumped up to 10 and getting a Sweet Pineapple.

9 Likes

We’ll that’s a bummer, pineapple is one of the hardest flavors to pair with Milk N Honey… this is gonna be tough!
Mines out for delivery, but my mailman is Mia, usually here by now but yesterday was a holiday…

10 Likes

Hmmmmm, you mean I have to put the VTA Sugarloaf DOWN ??? !!!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Smell and Knuckle remind of something red/pink …Keep in mind i rarely try a cincentrate off the knuckle so…Smell rarely helps me either so…

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Vape Mail 2022

Think mine’s landing tomorrow @Rocky02852, @rcleven, @fidalgo_vapes. So what are we thinking 10 % ??

7 Likes

Ill mix in a simple recipe starting at 3pct and going from there…I might SFT this at 5 to start just bc im hearing all kinds of different opinions

6 Likes

Wow this is turning out to be QUITE a mystery …

I just hope it’s not …

11 Likes

Don’t know yet. Dripped it straight out of the bottle and got a soft fruit mix. More of a blend. Best to wait till tomorrow to see what develops.
Sure didn’t hit the lungs too hard dripped out of the mystery bottle.
:face_exhaling:

8 Likes

Wait, what ?? !!!

@rcleven, you dripped it straight, no vg/pg ??

6 Likes

Well so far the average looks like about 4%…

4 Likes

Just got mine and knuckle test is a very faint pineapple / cream blend…
Gonna do a 5% and 10% SFT…
and this one:

10 Likes

Correct! Dripped right from the mystery bottle. Like I said before this is weak. Didn’t cough on 3/4 hits. Was wondering if this was not a flavor but a premix.

6 Likes