NEW BCF Contest!

True that.

I have been using my concentrates in my edibles and am quite pleased with the results. Especially the gummies but it works in everything I have baked so far. I say that because the knuckle test actually works now. :grinning:

10 Likes

So I got around to testing mine finally. I did 3% and 5%, first without sweetener and second with. I used Purilum SS. I didnā€™t get a lot at 3%. I got faint berry mix and a tiny little bit of a banana (?) maybe? On the knuckle I got tropical. Iā€™m going to let them steep. This was 3 days. Itā€™s light.

5 Likes

And it begins.

9 Likes

Let the dancing and singing begin!

7 Likes

Ahhh shit, I completely forgot about that.

7 Likes

Hey Mixers! :grin:
Donā€™t forget the deadline for submitting your recipes is coming up if you have not yet.

10 Likes

Ahhh shit, thanks @wllmc.

6 Likes

I am in LOVE with your Fiddys Pink Lemonade! Made a 60ml on 10/21, today is 10/29. Excellent job Fiddy!!!

8 Likes

Ahh tyā€¦Its simple but works. Glad you like it

9 Likes

I just saved it to my favorite folder plus I screen shot it and saved it to my computer. Iā€™m hearing reports that some of the ELR recipes are disappearing so Iā€™m saving it to my hard drive. Good job Fiddy!

8 Likes

I am much more into bold, fruity tropical juices than I am in desserts and creams, so please keep them bold fruities coming!

6 Likes

Oh yeah fiddy knows his fruits!

11 Likes

Rotflmaoā€¦Thats funny

5 Likes

The mix for this contest is a Tropical oneā€¦Super vibrant and sweet . I do jave to fox the final version tonite

7 Likes

I hope you will share it when the contest is over! Iā€™m sucking down your Pink Lemonade at the moment.

7 Likes

Yes i will for sure

7 Likes

Same here @fidalgo_vapes.

5 Likes

Submitted ā€¦I still would like another version lol

This is what i went forā€¦

11 Likes

You guys are going down! My recipe is Bussin yo!

10 Likes

Hehe @wllmc good luck brother !!!

9 Likes