NEW BCF Contest!

Ok, just compared it to Mad Mix, it is like a weaker Mad Mix.

4 Likes

It may be. Donā€™t have any of them.

4 Likes

It does taste similar to Tropical Blend by Pur. It is a toss up between that or Cloud 9 so far.

5 Likes

T.B. by Pur is my final answer, LOL.

7 Likes

I still havenā€™t gotten mine thanks to USPS. Maybe tomorrow or Monday but I truly think from what I have readā€¦I had to google what this fruit was a combo of, as I didnā€™t know just by the name :slight_smile:

I could still be way off though.

5 Likes

I did a 5% and 10% SFT, not getting the pineapple in the vape like what was on the knuckle. Itā€™s a light fruit blend with a Cherry note down lowā€¦
I also did my standard test mix test with Milk N Honey to see if itā€™s a keeper:
All I know is itā€™s like Crack Candy when mixed with a little Milk N Honey :yum::yum:

10 Likes

Did you get a watermelon taste in any way, shape or form?

6 Likes

NADA, but there is a red fruit in thereā€¦ definitely hard to nail down.
I think the power of suggestion plays a big part in what you taste in concentrates, if the name was Mystery Watermelon then IDK :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

100pct Pineapple in this flavorā€¦Im at 5pct and added some SS (purilum)ā€¦After add the SS the pineaplle jumped out

Update ā€¦Fuck this flavor is weakā€¦Lmao

9 Likes

Almost reminds me of Cap 27 bears

6 Likes

Damn ā€¦I cant tell if thia flavir is stuck in my nise or if 27 bears smells same??? Ill mix 27 bears up and see

8 Likes

This is a Mystery, I got pineapple on the knuckle but not in the vape at 5 or 10%, got a couple tester recipes mixed up with a pineapple booster thoā€¦

5 Likes

With no steep @10% it was all pineapple. Got back to it today and mango took over. It seems to be a Tropical fruit. Still weak as all get go.

5 Likes

I had to get another opinion and we agreeā€¦27bears Cap

12 Likes

I donā€™t have the Bears, but that makes a little sense. Definitely getting a red fruit low in there, but not a punchy pineappleā€¦ it is candy tasting, could it be a gummy pineapple :man_shrugging: IDK

9 Likes

Well that explains that waxy aloe type taste that i dislike so much, the only gummy flavor i like dont taste gummy, SB Gummy Candy.

Thought knowing what it was would help but i dislike it so much that i dont think it does. :melting_face:

9 Likes

I could be wrong BUT if i am i would be surprisedā€¦I was tryi g to smell them bith a d got squirted in my nose and my eye so i was a bit fucked up lmao

8 Likes

Is that the dude from LMFAO? Canā€™t wait for the new Collaboration Album

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I checked them side by side, and Iā€™m getting something different from the Mystery Flavor.

It IS HELLA weak, and I just got done testing it at 5% and 10%, and at 5% itā€™s kind of a blurry hodge podge with nothing really standing out, or working (LOL). At 10% however, I got TWO distinct profiles.

Strawberry, and a lower tempered Banana.

Now I donā€™t have this FW flavor and have no way of comparing, but at 10% I continue to get a SB and Nanaā€¦

9 Likes

Thank you to all participants. For those of you who did not get a mystery flavor this time, do not worry. We will be running another contest soon so stay tuned and donā€™t forget to subscribe to our email list.

The Rules:

• You will have from October 1st, 2022 through October 31st, 2022 to finalize and submit your recipe.
  • You may only enter one recipe into the contest.
  • Your recipe should be made private through October 31st if you are using a recipe sharing website such as ATF or ELR.
  • Submissions must include a recipe name, description, and the role of or how the mystery flavor enhances your recipe.
  • Your recipe must only use flavors we stock and must include the mystery flavor, see the list below. Note, you can filter flavors by brand in the left column.

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/mystery-flavor/

Your recipe should be made private through October 31st if you are using a recipe sharing website such as ATF or ELR.

8 Likes