NEW BCF Contest!

Oh what the heck. Does anyone here have SC WF Cherimoya??? I don’t have it and still the mystery flavor is somewhere in usps black hole land. I am simply going off what people have been posting and that the Cherimoya is now OOS and that it’s WF which to me has always been a weak brand. And what I was getting via google as far as what this fruit tastes like. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Deb50 I wish I could say I had that one, but I don’t.

:frowning:

6 Likes

We need wildgypsy over here lol

7 Likes

I thought @fidalgo_vapes was on to something ^^^^^ but I did test the two of them side by side, and the 27 Bears was different.

6 Likes

Im still sticking with 27 bears …They are too close for me . After testing so many flavors for so many years I cant imagine theres anythimg closer…5pct with SS added same mouthfeell , same acidic taste . I get No banana or SB but i havent taken it to 10pct

5 Likes

I do…Ill grab it later and test it

7 Likes

Opening this bottle the flavor hits you and you smell Cherimoya right away …I cant imagine these 2 would be so different in smell but vape the same.

Ill test it though

7 Likes

Well. if it smells that different, it’s most likely not it. I was making a wild guess. Mine should hopefully be here Monday.

6 Likes

I’m still getting a Cherry note in this, Anybody got Shirley Temple FW ???

6 Likes

My first mix bombed @Rocky02852, so I may head down fruit lane next.

5 Likes

Idk about anyone else, but I get tropical, maybe some guava in there? Idk, but I tested at 3% & that was right off the shake. I’ll test it again today, but if not much has changed, this has definitely gotta be taken to a higher pct for sft.

9 Likes

It really does taste like 27 Bears! I think the Mystery Flavor is a touch bit stronger, but perhaps my 27 Bears got weaker due to age.

8 Likes

@KC111 My 27bears is a tad and i mean a teeny bit stronger …I also think there is a possibility that BCF has to have a lot of somethung that isnt too expensive ans Silverline Cap fits that bill…I couldnt really tell much difference if any and that why i went to @EyeMSam last night…I thi k im more interested in what flavor this is more than what recipes will be created. If anything this flavor will get buried lol

8 Likes

@Bob_ohms2low whats up brother…Smell and taste from bottle the flavor seems like it has a lot going on . I mixed it at 5pct and didnt get much so i added SS to bottle and that where i got the faint taste of Pineapple.

Btw Welcome to the forum :facepunch::facepunch:

8 Likes

I dont…Is it a flavor worth getting ?

5 Likes

Btw ty for mentioning the Cherimoya. I niw want to mix something with this flavor

6 Likes

After mixing it up at 6% tonight, off the shake, I’m 90% sure it’s either fw gummi candy, or tfa gummy candy. Leaning more towards fw, but I don’t think I have that flavoring to compare side by side with. Just from reading notes, that’s my best guess.

6 Likes

Oh I’ve been here for a long time, just have only commented a few times. Happy to be here though man! :facepunch:t2::pray:t2: Yea, I tried 3% didn’t get much, but faint tropical notes. Then tonight, did 6% & my educated guess would be fw gummi candy. At 6% I get a lot of the gummi, & a mixed fruit thing. There’s def some cherry/berry note in there, but it’s faint.

10 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Bob_ohms2low. Now that my Mystery Flavor bottle is now half empty, and despite originally getting a Strawberry Banana, it seems as if it tastes different now, and I think you are right, with the Gummy flavor.

7 Likes

Yes its a Gummy Bear 27 lol

6 Likes