NEW Capella Flavors Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now!

Yeah, it sucks, BUT, nobody’s dyin’ over here, but really ??, REALLY ?? "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me-eeeeee, here’s your VID test.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! It’s my daughter’s birthday today as well. Lots of rest, vitamin C and get out and deep breath some fresh air! Cake makes everything better as well!

7 Likes

Thanks @Lynda_Marie, sounds like your daughter is a strong goat, just like me. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday and I hope you get well soon!

4 Likes

Thanks very much @TimWV.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday man. Everyone i know is getting the Vid.

Yes this has by far been the worst year of my life

6 Likes

Happy Birthday and get well. :beers: :tumbler_glass: :birthday: How are your taste buds hanging in, and now that you can’t test, what are you vaping for enjoyment?

8 Likes

Surprisingly well. Hell, maybe I should start the testing machine back up ?? Hehe, no, not fair to Capella LOL.

Back on my blueberry custard pick-me-up currently.

6 Likes

Happy Bday SD

6 Likes

Thanks brother.

2 Likes

@STR8V8PING yeah that’s what I love about having so many strawberries mix them all up mix and match I thought I hated the INW SB… When I first got it I didn’t understand what everybody was crazy about a year later I tried it again. I like the FW regular strawberry though it’s really light but I was chasing a certain recipe for years from vape wild and I still never have gotten it for the last straw or pickle twinkle I’ve gotten close enough though with ., real flavor pink candy VG of course! WELL RF Pink Candy SC “Extract” is PG but not my favorite I think the concentrated part takes away from the OG taste

5 Likes

It’s exactly what happened recently I got the Uwell Valyrian V1 tank (1st made) for 3.95 it was a no-brainer … From source more…actually thanks to you, I went there.,. I never got such good flavor out of anything ever it’s amazing how even the drip tip can change flavor…plastic, metal, big hole, little hole
long , short …& Def your “favorite” round one tip from the VV AIO😀 same tank different mod ,different flavor crazy… Hope you enjoy your birthday!

7 Likes

Look at that fluff job You’re one great fluffer! :man_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @SessionDrummer and to @Lynda_Marie’s dauther too; hoping you’ll both recover soon!!! :clinking_glasses:
Bad times, covid is starting to spread again, but fortunately isn’t too much dangerous right now… just expect some annoyances after the positive stage.

4 Likes

Oh my!

6 Likes

Thanks kindly! I’ll let her know!

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day Dman, hope your feeling better soon!

6 Likes

Thanks Rock.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @SessionDrummer & sorry to hear tht, hope u get better soon!

4 Likes

Thanks @St3v0. :slight_smile:

3 Likes