New database error discussion thread

You know what @TorturedZen I’ll be you, if I go back through all of my one-shot and flavor notes for Jungle Flavor / Flavor Jungle, I probably have them listed BOTH ways, (Jungle Flavors), (Flavor Jungle).

5 Likes

My Jungle Flavor concentrates got changed (by the system) to Flavor Jungle. I had input them as Jungle Flavor (JF) as that’s what mine were labelled as. I also have a couple of Juice Factory flavours which I took off the stash as I don’t use them, But pretty sure they listed as (Juice Factory) not (JF) in the stash…

6 Likes

No, pretty sure that’s not right. Jungle Flavors is EU manufacturer, nothing to do with Flavor Jungle. FJ don’t even sell JF, and JF is still sold here in UK, by NomNomz and VapourDepot, and by DIYe-juice in Canada and in Germany, for example by Savevape.de. JF concentrates have not changed since I started DIY in 2019, the range is still the same, and FJ have never sold JF concentrates, either, as far as I know. This is JF from NomNomz:
Jungle Flavors Archives - Nom Nomz UK
Sorry, did not work as link, but can be pasted into browser…
JF themselves do not have a website that I can find, although cannot imagine that vendors ring up to order, but who knows… They’ve never been huge, but have been consistently the same since I know them.

3 Likes

Link did work after all…

2 Likes

And Flavor Jungle did not switch it around, they were formerly Flavors Express, as their own line of single flavour concentrates is still called…

3 Likes

But whoever made changes to database was clearly of same opinion as you, TZ!

3 Likes

I can email NomNomz and confirm that JF do not come from FJ? Maybe they can tell me if they have their own site hidden away somewhere, or how they get them, too…

3 Likes

Maybe I’m wrong (info about them being EU manufacturer was actually from this forum but is a while ago, but there was a thread where they were discussing them, and multiple people seemed to concur), but I’ve just looked at FJ concentrates (SF) and they exact same range.

3 Likes

But there’s more of them, that were never sold as JF… Hmm, weird. Will email NomNomz, and see if they’ll tell me where they get them, wanna know now.

3 Likes

Ah, FJ say their range is made in Germany, which is consistent with them being EU manufacturer, so maybe FJ rebranded JF as FJ, which would be really weird, when you think about it?? Dunno why they did not just stick with Flavors Express, don’t see the improvement, myself and whether or not JF is theirs, it’s confusing…

3 Likes

No, sorry, JF were called ecigexpress before the change, their range is Flavors Express. Just remembered…

3 Likes

Just got my Flavor Jungle order today. Most of the Ultimate line. Order came from Flavor Jungle US web site. Yes, the old Ecigexpress site.

5 Likes

I think FJ is the original, I have a bottle labeled Flavor Jungle Tropic from '11 that I bought from RTS Vapes. I read somewhere that ECX bought them and renamed it to JF.

5 Likes

FE is a Chinese brand (Super Concentrates) that Flavor Jungle (JF) rebottles and sells, not their own…

6 Likes

From VapourDepot website, rebottled USA flavor…

6 Likes

The VT Creamy Cheesecake is actually a separate flavor from VT Cheesecake. The Creamy Cheesecake is a one shot with a graham cracker crust, where as the VT Cheesecake has no crust note just a cheesecake filling.

6 Likes

Yes, i understand that; unfortunately Creamy Cheesecake was moved into Cheesecake VTA so both are there now (different flavors in same folder).

My question was about another VTA flavor which was moved/renamed and we don’t know which one that was (you wrote a review of this flavor, so maybe you know what this was) (this one)

4 Likes

Oh that is a VT eliquid that was called White Marshmallows which could be used as a flavoring. It has been discontinued by Vape Train so it could probably be deleted from the flavor list

6 Likes

(SSA) Butterscotch Rich
is missing

4 Likes
8 Likes