New Diy mixer

Hello I ordered a starter kit from central vapors and I got 5 flavors to start with I can use 2 flavors on each mix. My question is how much flavoring should I use? I mixed a 10 ML with 2 flavors and that was 15% flavoring. Is it too little?

7 Likes

What are the flavors? Each flavor is different. Post your flavors and manufacturer then will be able to answer your question specifically.

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Twiztidcyanide

Depending on how it taste to You…
Here’s the recommended percentages from Central,

May be a good idea to try each flavor Solo first before deciding on which to mix together and at what percentage :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Rocky brings up SFT, or “single flavor testing”.
It is a subject of great debate, much like whether to use beans in chili or sugar in spaghetti sauce, in fact, some of the more entertaining threads here are ones which discuss SFT.
You’ll notice that most mixers who SFT are the best mixers. Session drummer, Rocky, Freshpies, etc.
Then there’s guys like me who are lazy and “enjoy” experimenting with flavors, and most of us have hoards of bottles in their cupboard that are unvapable.
Decide if you are going to be methodical and smart or lazy and freewheeling, and have fun with it.
Or you can be like me and finally give in to just making other people’s tried and true recipes, and keeping your own experimentation to a minimum.

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Twiztidcyanide

6 Likes

I appreciate the feed back, I will be adding more flavors into my inventory as I do have a bunch of recipes saved from mixers on here thank you for all the love and support :grin:

8 Likes

Hello @Twiztidcyanide. I see you have a Watermelon in your stash. Add the others when you get a chance plz. We’ll " @SessionDrummer & @Rocky02852 " will gladly help you out!! :wink:

Also… When you create a recipe, it will give you the avarage % used by ppl on the site. 3.5% in this case. Now, if you toss an Apple in there would you like the apple to be your main profile, or take a backseat to your Watermelon?! I hope that makes sense…

I haven’t mixed anything over 10% in a year or better. No need with the equipment we have nowadays. Best of luck!

PS. Get a sweetener if you haven’t already. CAP Super Sweet works well for starting out. 1% max. Trust me on this.

Dan

7 Likes
5 Likes

Oh shit… Mr. @SessionDrummer only used 2.05% of that FA Watermelon, “I’m about 3 days removed from noob level” but he also used MF Watermelon in his mix- and that will kick you in your face!

10ml tasters work best… Don’t Be Like @Rocky02852…Lol

6 Likes

7 Likes

These are the flavors I added into my Kit and they are from Centralvapors

1. Green Apple,
  2. Winterberry,
  3. Strawberry Kiwi,
  4. Watermelon,
  5. Sweetener (But this is like the flavor pack sweetener for coffee like sweet n lo
6 Likes

@Twiztidcyanide

Not very familiar with Central Vapor, but go to BCF from now on bud. You will get more for your dollars.

Bull City Flavors

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined us.

5 Likes