New flavor to try?

There are six shops in Indiana that have a permit from the state to produce E juice and as far as I know only 4 of them ever have or do make juice. One of them is Craven vapes, very nice store but there prices are out rageous.

1 Like

i bet they are. itā€™s the law nowā€¦

1 Like

Randy13 what part of Indiana you from?
I live outside of Warsaw and started making my own juice over a year ago because I wasnā€™t going to pay the rediculous prices that the shops wanted.
Iā€™ve made some good oneā€™s, some bad oneā€™s, and some really bad oneā€™s. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ha, cucumber, I made a blinding peppermint toffee menthol with a ā€˜touchā€™ of cucumber,and wintergreen really makes the peppermint pop, couldnā€™t match it with anything else thoughā€¦melon is interesting :yum:

2 Likes

yes cravin vapes was my shop of choice until this new law, now they are one of the 7 makers. i wish i had a few of there recipes myself.

2 Likes

fort wayne, home of cravin vapes land. lol

2 Likes
3 Likes

you guys are amazing and randy glad to see ya back on!

3 Likes

I just ordered 4 newbie flavors from Wizard Labs for fun:

Chai Tea II Flavor Concentrate by TFA (Dark Color, like coffee grounds, smells somewhat artificial)

Churro Flavor Concentrate by CAP (This stuff smells amazing)

Gingerbread Extra Ginger Flavor Concentrate by TFA (This also has a great aroma)

Funnel Cake Flavor Concentrate by CAP (Actually smells like a darn funnel cake)

• I tested the Chai at 3% and I already know that is going to have to go down to 1% for next test, seriously way too strong at 3%.

These are all going to have to steep at least 3 days before I even try to rate them.

6 Likes

Hey reeenie, let me know how the cake part of churro comes through. I love churros but seem to have issues with the cake/bread tastes in them. Iā€™ve become so leary of stuff like that itā€™s almost impossible for me to buy any. I think about it put it in the shopping cart then last minute I always end up taking it out.

1 Like

I ordered kettle corn, hazelnut and peanut butter going to try to make a Cracker Jack flavor. Someone else that I was talking to was doing the same thing :stuck_out_tongue:. But we are going to see whos comes out better in the end.

1 Like

Coffee flavored hmm I may try that next :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tested the Chai, Iā€™m going to let it steepā€¦ but I already know it will be a head knocker at 3%.

I was really tempted to test the Gingerbread because it smells heavenly but it has Capella Vanilla Custard in it so I have to just leave it alone for a week.

I have a really good feeling about the Churro and I will let you know immediately!

3 Likes

i was going to comment on that also but ill leave it to you , since it was perfectly written

1 Like

@EvilRedLion hope you liked what i posted now my buddy and my moms favorite. lol. please rank if u make it ty

1 Like

Churro = Win. I can tell it will get better with ageā€¦ I had it at 4% and I will take it up to 5% ā€¦I think you can go higher. Itā€™s not fighting with the Cream Base I usedā€¦ almost wondering if you could use it alone perhaps?

2 Likes

I love coffee vapes, Iā€™m still on the hunt for perfection with it.

1 Like

Look at you making me buy more flavors lol ! I got the Funnel Cake and there were a few more new caps I picked up ! Thanks looking forward to giving them a go ! Had to gets some Favs in there too.

Boston Cream Pie V2 Flavor Concentrate by CAP (0.27oz) 1
FL008-CAP-CHURRO-8ML Churro Flavor Concentrate by CAP (0.27oz) 1
FL008-CAP-CINN-COFFEE-8ML Cinnamon Coffee Cake Flavor Concentrate by CAP (0.27oz) 1
FL008-CAP-FUNL-CKE-8ML Funnel Cake Flavor Concentrate by CAP (0.27oz) 1
FL008-CAP-GLAZED-DOUGHNUT-8ML Glazed Doughnut Flavor Concentrate by CAP (0.27oz) 1
FL008-CAP-JELLY-CANDY-8ML Jelly Candy Flavor Concentrate by CAP (0.27oz) 1
FL008-CAP-PINK-LEMNDE-8ML Pink Lemonade Flavor Concentrate by CAP (0.27oz) 1
FL008-CAP-PRALINES-CREAM-8ML Pralines and Cream Flavor Concentrate by CAP (0.27oz) 1
FL008-FW-CINN-ROLL-8ML Cinnamon Roll Flavor Concentrate by FW (0.27oz) 1
FL008-TFA-WATERMELON-VG-8ML Watermelon VG Flavor Concentrate by TFA (0.27oz) 1
FL008-FW-BUTR-CRM-8ML Butter Cream Flavor Concentrate by FW (0.27oz) 1

3 Likes

i will when Iā€™m able to make it. xD

2 Likes

looks like your going to making some amazing flavors :slight_smile:

2 Likes