NEW Flavorah flavors 2019!

I’ve seen people use Alpine strawberry at 5%. I think it’s just a matter of people’s palette & what type of device they’re using? But all in all at least we can all adjust stuff to what’s good for our palates.

9 Likes

Use more buy more, then kill off what taste buds one has… makes perfect sense… to keep repeating the cycle… but again… not my call, I know nothing. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

In the meantime… I finished yet another one of my home made guitars… :smile:

9 Likes

Yum!
JAMMY BERRY
Very sweet and syrupy. It could be used as a standalone. The taste of ripe blackberries is dominant upon inhale. There is also a mixture of strawberry and blueberry. This is an artificial tasting flavor. It would pair well with candies, cereal and other fruit mixes.

7 Likes

Finally… Try this and see what it might remind those of you that use commercial juices…

3 Likes

I ended up being able to test this when it was steeped for a couple days as well as a couple weeks ( because I forgot about it haha)

JUNIPER GIN
Steeped for only a couple days, it was comparable to an earthy green tea. It was very bitter and slightly sweet.
After a couple weeks it morphed into a sweet ginger taste. There is the taste of raw sugar, semi sweet to compliment the less earthy and bitter taste. As a standalone it is pretty good, 2% seems to be fine after more extensive steep time. Overall, this one needs steep time to show it’s true potential.
I think it would pair nicely with a milk/ honey recipe as well as a tea recipe.
EDIT I have been power vaping on this for the last couple hours oh, and I also taste a hint of cinnamon way in the background.

6 Likes

@Laura5 that sounds more like the Back Bar Bitters to me than the Juniper Gin

2 Likes

I haven’t even tried that one yet

2 Likes

Nice collection.

2 Likes

Citrus soda and the cola and the rest of the drink… just my advise, keep them at 1% the rest I have gone from .2% up to 2% and am happy with that… a few I took to 3% totally turned me off… either in taste or fading.

Sweet and Smoky Tobacco is very interesting going thru it’s steep process at 1% vs 2%… it can get rather plum-ish after a week then after the 2 week mark settles down once again into more of a sweet smoky taste. Extra light on the tobacco, and makes me believe it could be a fake cousin of Virginia

I made a Melon Loupe Punch, and ended up having to turn it into a 4 oz to see how it would play out… and almost a month now… it’s delish. I need to pop up the recipe… no fade just a bunch of loupes hanging around…

The drinks I have noticed, do tend to distort themselves past 1% 1.2% by either getting stronger, morphing into just weirdness… can’t put my finger on it… but some to me, grow too funky… I did make the perfect Mt Dew (see the cola and citrus soda) which could be a base of yet other drinks and things… the tequila and gin are just beautiful! the smoothie base I have it sorted out… sort of!

Starch base, too many uses for it, from breads to tobaccos… for me uses on it is .4% and up to 2%, depending on recipe…

Marshmallow Vanilla… is yet another one I have once again run low on too. gee… and the berries, I am almost out of the 2 now, once again… I see a fantastic summer with a lot of these flavors!

5 Likes

I hit a snag on pink fruit. At 2% I’m not really getting anything, so I’m going to have to put that one on hold for now. On a separate note, Jammy Berry gets really heavy and syrupy at 2% after a long steep time. So I would suggest 1% for single flavor mixes and .5 or less for additive.

6 Likes

@anon84779643

I been meaning to mention that I tried the Honey Blue Blue recipe from the Flavorah Recipe Book. It’s the first one I’ve made with just FLV and it’s at 3% total. I was amazed at how much flavor it has, it’s a real eye opener for me. Thanks.

8 Likes

I’m curious…does the recipe hold up over time??? I mean, does the flavor still pop after a week, month or longer?

5 Likes

I don’t know, yet. I made 10ml, vaped half and put it away. That was the first week of March, so I’ll try it again soon and let you know.

4 Likes
7 Likes

So I got a random and very much welcomed email from Bryson regarding pink fruit! It is a very light flavor so using 3% for single flavor testing will yield some better results!
On to a short description of cola…
COLA
This smells exactly like the soda coca cola! Upon inhale, it gives me a very subtle black licorice vibe. I also taste a hint of lime. This is a sweet, flat tasting version of the infamous drink. I tested it at 2%, with about a week of steep time. As a single flavor, this hits the spot. But it would be better at a lower percent for a recipe.
Edit: here’s a link to my stash for more detailed notes on flavorah flavors

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/99391

7 Likes

Lag due to operator errors😿

MARSHMALLOW VANILLA
One of my first thoughts was that this could easily be vaped as a single flavor. I tested it at 2%. It did get more complex as the time passed.
Vanilla is the main attraction. It definitely resembles the vanilla bean flavor from this line.
***this is the description of vanilla bean for reverence.
Smells like french vanilla cappuccino. It is not a stand alone flavor. It has a vanilla extract taste. Almond and very mild coffee bean accents. Would be good for desserts, bakery, coffees, ice creams.
The marshmallow adds more body to the flavor and tones down the more dominant flavors in the vanilla. It is a mildly sweet, almost creamy vape.

8 Likes

Also, where is all the other testers!!! Different palates bring different tastes! Let’s rock this!

4 Likes

Glad I am not the only one asking myself that. Pretty sure Flavorah send more than just 2 people these flavors :wink:

4 Likes

Guess they were stingy?? Who knows?? :stuck_out_tongue:

A little something with that omg mm vanilla… really love it in so many different ways…

4 Likes

What does the ginger peach taste like? I’ve been interested in getting that, but I’m kind of apprehensive because of the ginger.

2 Likes