NEW Flavorah flavors 2019!

Hi Laura. I’ve this coming in with my Chefs order but not sure when it’s getting to me. Royal Mail are great but Aust Post take forever to get things delivered. Should be interesting to see what it’s like.

I know you mention the presence of lime and lemon and I might be stretching this a bit but do you think this could be useful in a Ginger Ale/Beer recipe by any chance? I’ve been on a never-ending quest to replicate the ginger beer my dear ol’ dad used to make my brother and me when we were kids :drooling_face:. Thought I’d ask just in case. Cheers.

4 Likes

@Dardy I know ya tagged Laura… but… :stuck_out_tongue:

Citrus soda is a fun one to play with… more on a mountain dew type citrus soda… but to make a ginger ale from it… i’d go with something like this:

1.2% citrus soda
.4% ginger
and then add extra lemon and lime… as the citrus in the soda is good, but you will want to reinforce it…

I would suggest to do all as solos to find your own spot… but you can pull it off… add in some heat for a kick if you like that kind of thing :slight_smile:

edit: I thought this recipe was public a long time ago… my mistake it was not… but here it is… with the citrus soda added… try it out, think you will enjoy it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Smoky, what did he mean in Part 2 when he said that Vanilla Custard and V. Pudding didn’t go to plan? It’s written in the comments below the vid.

2 Likes

What vid and who??

Are ya talking about Christian’s vids?? If so and you can tell me which vid and at what time… might help…
I don’t sub vanilla custard with pudding… or vise versa, as they are 2 different flavors… might be what is being said, dunno…

3 Likes

Jammy Berry sounds good

3 Likes

It’s the 2nd link you posted above in the Part 1,2 and 3 of Christian’s Flavorah tasting video. It’s written in his comments directly below the video.

1 Like

This bit here??

simon rogers
1 year ago

i never get a tobacco taste from the vanilla pudding just tastes like custard without the egg taste

Has to do with taste receptors and the unknown how much was used. being I do not know both of those, hard for me to explain other than some folks get different things out of different flavors…
Crunch cereal to me, tastes just like it is supposed to… a big bowl of crunch cereal, no berries… just cereal… but other folks get sweaty socks or dry cardboard, no matter how high or low they go… Chemical body compositions are fun… and its why I never go by what others say, as my tounge is suited for me…

Hope this makes better sense, @muth :blush:

Also, your taste can be affected if you are still smoking, or if you took your vitamins, even down to the garlic on your spaghetti sauce and you brushed your teeth… it all has variables… and if you had issues tasting your food before vaping or even sinus issues… it’s fun to study and learn about others and how they react to things. :slight_smile: gee… kinda makes me feel like a stalker! :open_mouth: :smiley:

2 Likes

This one. I believe this is Chris, no?

Go to youtube to see his comment below the video.

1 Like

That is Christian, yes… I thought you were asking about the comments on the wall of the video… ??

2 Likes

Lol, Idk what the wall of the video means. No matter, I’m getting those messages again that I’m talking to you too much. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: I copied and pasted about the vanilla pudding comment here…

Here it is again…

I do know Christian wants to remake the vids, as he learned a ton just by doing what he did with the flavors. He picked up a tobacco taste from the pudding… however, it’s been ages since I watched every minuet part… he might have needed a coil change, he might truly again, tasted tobacco… all kinds of things can influence taste and smell… :slight_smile:

btw… I get vanilla pudding from the pudding… I get a home made custard from vanilla custard like my mom used to make and the plain custard is like a 5 star restaurant custard…

The cheesecake to me tastes like a general restaurant cheesecake, but with a bit of brie it will come to life :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And I hope I do, too! I’m not looking for tobacco in my Wedding Cake. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I think you will be fine, @muth:smile:

2 Likes

Soon as I get a good batch of PG. The 2nd order was bitter, too. I checked with 3 people who buy this PG and they all concur…it has a slightly sweet taste. And all of my previous orders were slightly sweet except these last two. I need to contact the company.

2 Likes

If you have a tractor supply place, you can pick up pg locally… just a thought. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s one about 15 mi. from here.

1 Like

Then check them out. Mine runs about 20.00- 23.00 for a gallon, and it will keep up for 6 months.

3 Likes

Another replay on Smoothie base. I can not put this one down today. Made it a week ago, and stuck it on my dripper. The 30ml is gone in day 1. I need MORE!!!

4 Likes

Looks interesting. How’s that lime doing? I can’t believe I’m saying this, seems a bit high.

5 Likes

It’s real good, @Chrispdx… it does need to sit for a few days but after that, I can drain tanks as long as I have juice! :slight_smile:

4 Likes