New mixer here would like someone to please help me out

vendor or reseller as manufactures never run out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

[quote=“SmokyBlue, post:47, topic:231065, full:true”]
issue is how long will premade coils be around?
why not prepare for what is coming. :wink: [/quote]

Hmmm. What kind of doomsday are you expecting? Embargo on coils? I’m lazy and using istick pico. Last time i bought coils for 30c a piece (about 16 months ago).

1 Like

I have been thru one ban… it was not pretty. Sure you can order things but there was a 50/50 it would get to you… so take that and think on how to get coils when no one in the USA can sell equipment or coils… and juice… and try to get them shipped in. They are already working on monitoring the mail better.

4 Likes

One can only guess. But if they roll things back to 2016, a lot of cartridges (not to be confused with real coils; the heating element itself, by itself) are going to be illegal to import. Worse still if it were to go back to 2009.

Or things could go the other way, and they allow only closed systems (think pods) to continue to be sold. Your old equipment will work (if you buy mods with easily replaceable batteries, tanks/RDA’s, etc with cotton you can buy anywhere, wire you would still be able to buy, etc) and all you’ll have to do is maintain.

4 Likes

I sure hope it isnt 2009… but I think I might be ready for what ever they toss…
maybe… a few more things on my get list… I hope!

3 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.
You have a nice group of flavors. Suggest testing your stash one at a time (SF) as single flavors. I would taste at several strengths and steep a minimum of 4 weeks. Who knows, you might find a SF that may become a all day vape (ADV).
Re:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/41p961/diy_mythbusting/

2 Likes

I prefer rtas and can verify the flavor is different in a rda. I may take a test with a drip but the second taste is always in one of my primary rtas.

3 Likes

I have been around forever and a day… I have a few rtdas rtas rdas so I think I am ready for what ever may come… my point being is that there is a difference with all styles, but with the rda the flavor testing is done better. You do get a bigger taste level. Yes it varies between “tanks” “pods” and the like… and I can promise… there was zero help back when I started. Now days everyone is super full of advise etc on how and how to vape. :slight_smile: All one really needs is a quick search or a post to get a ton of helpful help. :slight_smile:

I say tinker and learn all you can.

3 Likes

I’ve been vaping for over a year I’ve been into rdas and I have Rdtas and a rta and 2 mechanical mods I can build my own coils have a bunch of wire etc just never mixed my own juice but I have plenty of vg/pg/nic just gotta single flavor test what I have

4 Likes

I agree imo flavor is significantly better in a rta I have the kylin v2 rta

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your help I’m going to ml ix your boo berry krunch sounds great I’ll vape that while I’m messing with my concentrates but I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and Im thankful for everyone that’s helped me this community is really great!!

7 Likes

Yes !!! …

2 Likes

Hi just got Strawberry Milkshake - Mom & Pops from a friend would it be possible if somebody could check its listed right in my flavours please

2 Likes

@Englishguy I don’t see it in your stash, but I think this is it…

2 Likes

Thank you so much

3 Likes

You should tell your friend the community is missing his videos… he’s made a come back video and after that he went silent again :cry:
His is one of the few vaping channels I still follow, even though nothing new comes out anymore.

2 Likes

I agree but for a new mixer unfamiliar with their flavors I stand by taste in your everyday atty.

3 Likes

I don’t think either is particularly better, just different. Attys have come such a long way over the last year that flavor is good in any style of atty. Used to be rda flavor couldn’t be beat.

2 Likes

he knows… I think he is busy with life… :wink:

3 Likes

Until you meet me… I still swear by them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes