New Mod for the Mrs

Hey guys. I’m trying to pick a new mod for the wife…

Doesn’t need to be super powerful. Features she has requested so far are USB charging, small and sub ohm. I’m thinking target mini or vtc mini. Anyone else got any recommendations?

1 Like

I will not make a specific recommendation. But if you do a little research you will find that the chipsets YIHI manufacturers are extremely reliable and trouble free. Next to the EVOLV DNA chipsets the YIHI may very well be the best boards currently on the market.
Pioneer4You uses them in a wide range of their IPV devices. MODs like the IPV2, IPV3, IPV mini 2, IPV2X & IPV400. They are very fairly priced, solidly built and extremely user friendly. I hope this was helpful :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I just for !y wife a purple asmodus minikin v2 its a little pricey but I figured of I spent a lot on jhjher mod I can spend more on mine. But she loves it I also got her a petri RTA clone from 3fvape and it is an awesome set up and she loves it. It ois the smallest dual battery mod on the market I think so perfect for small hands.

2 Likes

Trust me she will love the asmodus minikin v2 it is a really nice mod. I want one now bout I just ordered the Hugo 133 because it fires down to .06 in normal wattage mode and it has a series mechanical mode anmanmd I thought that would be fun to play around with

2 Likes

I purchased a Smok Alien for my step-daughter, it is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. She loves it.

4 Likes

How about the Eleaf iStick Pico with the Melo 3 tank?

2 Likes

I’ve asked the Birthday fairy to get me one of these…fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Kanger topbox is what I currently have, it’s not big or heavy and works well :smiley:

3 Likes

Target Minis are one of my favorites! They’re well built, powerful and super affordable. Extra bonus, they make the silicone covers for them.

I cannot recommend the new tanks they have with the full kit. I do NOT like them…but then I’m weird about certain things so she might like them. The only thing that’s slightly annoying is the USB charge port is on the bottom. If you have faith in your tank, you can still vape while charging but if your tank is finicky about when it leaks, it’s best to charge with it off.

Edit - Forgot to mention that the only size tanks that fit are 510 22mm.

1 Like

Guy I work with just purchased the smoke alien, I understand power wasn’t an issue but the one he purchased was I believe 220w so no sacrifice there, slick looking small device that felt great in the hand. He had that paired with the baby cloud beast.
As for me that was the smallest I’ve played with. I own the reuleaux DNA, lol. Not small at all.

2 Likes

@Hjwindsor , I got a Lava Box 75, which is great and compact, but the battery lasts for about 3 baby beast tanks at 65W and then needs a fresh 18650.

I have Sigelei mods and SMOK mods and the new alien 220 kit is everything it claims to be IMO.

If she wants USB charging, sub ohm, and easy to use… The IJustS is simple and hits hard, good flavor too!

1 Like

Glad you put in the 22mm bit iv been trying to find that out for quite a while!

2 Likes

Steering away from the smok mods as her current one is a smok and I don’t know if it’s the tank or something but she’s killing a coil every couple days all of a sudden. To be fair my tfv4-micro was never that good on coil life either.

1 Like

My Triton fits too and that’s 22.5 but there’s a little lip or rim from the thumb rest and the Triton rubs this. Anything larger wouldn’t screw down far enough to make contact. If coil life is an issue too, Target cCells last for EVER. The older Target tanks are hard to find now though.

1 Like

Thanks for that I’d have been gutted if I’d bought one for myself too and found my new 24mm tank didn’t fit! Sounds perfect for the Mrs I think I would get a bit fed up building coils for both of us so the ccel coils sound great.

2 Likes

That minikin looks awesome!! Might have to get myself one!!

1 Like

I here you I was so jealous when her minikin v2 showed up.
It fits a 25mm perfectly and I really love the new colors at asmodus.com and they have free shipping from them direct. And just so you know there are a bunch of clones on the market right now I think sigeli is the company making the clones they were distributing there products and had a falling out. I would show you a picture at how tiny the minikin v2 is but she has it at work its a little bigger than most single battery mods it is perfectly small but yet fits 25mm with ease I really like it but I ordered the Hugo 133 for me from 3fvape for $49.99 it is also a tiny dual battery mod box hopefully I will like it as much as the asmodus but I seem to doubt it I spent $90 on the minikin v2 when it first came out for $90 that is thee most I have ever paid by $25 but worth every penny her batteries last longer in the minikin v2 also its pretty cool she probably gets two hours more life on her batteries and that’s pretty cool I think. I got the Hugo 133 because it has a bypass mode where it goes into a series mechanical mod mode and I think that’s pretty cool and it fires down to .06 in standard wattage so I can Vape hot that’s the way I Vale low ohms high wattage .09 dual aliens at 85 watts and that is my perfect Vale.

2 Likes

VTC mini looks pretty cool. Anyone got or tried one?

2 Likes

Kanger Subbox, Vapresso Target, Smok Treebox, Smoke Mini XCube, To name a few that my wife has well with the exception of he XCube. I’ve got a full sized one and it’s a real trooper. It’s been beat to hell and back vapes like brand new. I think all of the ones listed are all TC compatible, have a usb charging port and are small and easy to handle for a woman (smaller Hands) Myself the IPV6 and Segelei 213 are reasonably small my son has the 213 and wifey likes the feel and size of it.

3 Likes

@Hjwindsor I’ve got one and I’m no really impressed I’ve only vaped on it for a short time. If you want to buy it PM me and we’ll figure a good cheap price or work out a trade of some sort. I think I have box and all

1 Like