NEW NomNomz Super Concentrates (Super Charged) Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now!

@McDuckie where are you buying your nicvape flavors?

2 Likes

I got all of my Nic vape flavors direct from them. I don’t believe they are still in business though some retailers still have some of their products. I know DIYVapor still Carrie’s a few Nic Vape. I have a 3ml of (SC) Whiskey from Diyejuice that is very similar to the Nicvape Whiskey. I was told that it’s made by a Chinese company that also makes Flavor express. It is a very smooth Whiskey flavor without the overwhelming oak undertones like VT or FA. Another good one if you want little to no oakiness is Molinberry JD Whiskey available @ DIYVapor. I actually just bought this whiskey essence from Amazon. It is typically blended into grain alcohol or vodka to add a whiskey flavor. I’m going to try blending it into pg to see if it creates a good whiskey flavoring.

3 Likes

Nice, let me know how that turns out. It’s good to have a friend in whiskey :wink: no one else seems to use it much.

2 Likes

I just replied back neighbor lol

3 Likes

@McDuckie in comparison to the Candy Floss ?? If so, yes. As you know though, EM can drop a Mute Strike on anything it touches, so even it’s usefulness is waning a bit.

3 Likes

33 posts were split to a new topic: Recipe Etiquette. Dos ,Donts and more

Chocolate (White) (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (3-13-24) – Took a little extra time with this smooth one, just to make sure. Just in case not everyone knows what White Chocolate really is, it’s not even really chocolate !!! I have had some very bad, chalky White Chocos before, and thankfully this one wasn’t one OF them. This is probably one of the BETTER ones I’ve tested. Even with that, it wasn’t a spot on replication, but it got further than most others. The cocoa butter was actually very accurate, creamy, smooth, and delicious. Now despite not having ever tasted explicit Milk Solids, suffice it to say, they were IN here. They clearly added to the creamy, smoothness of this flavor. Sweetness was surprisingly a few ticks below mid level, and I got NO off-notes.

Now, quite frankly, when dealing with White Choco’s whether or not they completely hit the mark or not IS important, but the OFF-NOTES are what kills most of them. 3 testers later, I couldn’t find any, and THAT, is a big damn deal, or at least in the world of WC’s it is. Not quite velvety smooth, but very close TO it, IMO. I could think of a plethora of uses for this one from Chocolates, Deserts, Milk Shakes, Dairys and much, much more. At 1.5% it was fully present, and didn’t feel, or taste lacking. I couldn’t hope to quantify exactly what was missing, but it was close to hitting the mark. Very close to nailing it, AND, with NO off-notes, dryness, bitterness, nothing. Going to mark this one up a bit, for the complete lack of offensive off-notes, and leave it at a 9.5/10.

12 Likes

Strawberry (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (3-14-24) – Red, Perky, and Sweet were my three big take-aways on this one. I know, I know, another strawberry ?? Hehe, yes. It’s a crowded field for sure. This one presented as a damned natural Red, somewhat juicy Strawberry. Red seemed to be the “center” of it, but there were hints of white, and maybe just a smidge of green floating around in there as well. Just at face value, it was pretty complex. At 1.5% it felt like it might benefit from a little push, maybe 0.5% higher. I got much more of the middle body notes, than the bright sparkly notes, so I’ll just call it “Mid Centered”. There was some bright high notes, but far lighter than the main profile in the middle. There was some nice tart-ed-ness mixed in, but just enough to mimic a real strawberry. What was odd about this one, was it wasn’t “thin” or “watery-ish” like many fruit flavors, and it had some “weight” to it. Hard to explain, but I think it was the focus on the middle range of the SB, rather than just the higher/brighter notes only. Throughout all 3 testers, it stayed just as natural tasting as it did in the beginning,so no muting or fatigue. Even with that said, I think a smidge more of the brighter, sparkly notes would have worked here. Sweetness was about mid-level, but it was not candied, or jammed. All in, an impressive natural, fairly complex strawberry, which was centered around a juicy red strawberry, with minor white, and green accents. No off-notes, but just felt like a little more sparkle would have helped it pop more. Leavin git at a 9.1/10.

11 Likes

Sorry SD we kinda hijacked your review thread.

5 Likes

Sorry for the high jack. Honestly it could probably just be deleted I reckon. They would be fine with me.

5 Likes

I Second that I wish we had the ability to delete dead threads. As of right now I just mute them so they don’t keep showing up.

5 Likes

I’m sorry for the highjack @SessionDrummer …it was all that dang Toffee Butter’s fault! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Damn i shouldnt have waited to make a noms order. Now all the good flavirs are sold out

3 Likes

It’s ALL good in the neighborhood peeps. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Raspberry Jam (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (3-17-24) – Out of the gate, you KNEW this one was a Jam. BUT, was it jammie enough ?? Yes, it was. This one actually took a little bit to settle down in my tester, so I gave it a little extra time. Once it did, it rocked all the way till the empty-ness of the third tester. I can’t say for sure, but similar to Nomz OG Raspberry, but better. At 1.5% it tasted fuller, richer, and with, (you guessed it), some very nice jammy undertones. It had some nice pectin-ish tarty notes that convinced you it was a jam. Some bright, some mid, and a few darker RB tones in this one. Sweetness was at about mid-level, and down near the bottom there was an almost buttery light note on the finish, but only slightly. The RB was convincingly natural, and none of the “candied”-ed-ness that I got from the OG RB, which is/was to my RB liking. Sweet(er), jammed, authentic, and with no off-notes to complain about. IMO, this was was quite superior to the OG RB, and I could use this one, all day. DId I find it hard to “move on” after the third tester ran completely dry ?? YES. As far as “wishes”, maybe just a hint more of the jam would have been my only wish, and a small one at that. Very tasty, hard to put down, and dare I say, damned good, all on it’s own. Slight take-off for just wanting a HINT more of jam, but only slightly, and leaving this tasty little jammer at a high 9.8/10.

11 Likes

Guava (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (3-17-24) – How DO you describe a Guava ?? Cross between a Strawberry, and a Pear ?? Maybe. This one did capture a lot of what a Guava tastes like. You could indeed taste the pink-ish fleshy notes in this one. Now, they were somewhat relaxed at 1.5% and possibly bumping it up, MAY yield a more saturated flavor, but as it stood, not out of the ballpark at 1.5%. It was fairly sweet, but not candied, and tasted like a tick or two above mid-level. There were hints of the slightly funky, slightly fermented-ness that you get from real Guavas in there. No off-notes, and no florals (thank God), perfumes, or soaps in this one. Fairly accurate, natural, and tasty. Because the sweetness was somewhat high(er) it felt like it detracted a little from the overall flavor saturation, so my “wishes” on this one would be slightly less sweet, but with more saturation. No complaints on the actual flavor though. For my tastes, the little bit of fermented “zing” on the finish helped keep it’s score higher than without, and it felt solid at a 8.9/10. Just needed a little more saturation, and zing to complete it.

11 Likes
  • a hint of tart, almost candied , but not candied, dark red raspberry with underlying jammy sweet, thick, pallet coating, vibes. I’m getting a buttery note underneath. No off notes. Definitely sold me on jam.

I liked this one! Glad I’m not the only one to get the underlying butter!

6 Likes

@Lynda_Marie at first I didn’t pick up on it. Actually, at first, it was a WEAK flavor, BUT, it had to break in (as some flavors do), and then, once the jam started to “jam”, I kept getting this almost luscious undertone. I wouldn’t call it a overt, slamming butter, but it’s in there.

4 Likes

Hehe, thanks @D.Sims.

1 Like

Vanilla (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (3-17-24) – I have to admit to being quite interested in this one. “Vanilla ?? What KIND of Vanilla ??”. Well it’s a Frenchie !!! A French Vanilla variant to be exact. But it wasn’t named that, so what’s up ?? Well, it was tempered by something, and it took me a while to figure it out, but I DID. It tasted like a French Vanilla tempered by candy (small) marshmallows. There you go. Took you a few seconds to read it, but FAR longer for me to figure it out. Now, this was NOT a Vanilla Marshmallow, but literally a Vanilla with small type marshmallows jammed in. Overall it was an interesting flavor, and the MM worked to soften up the vanilla quite a bit, which may, or may not work for your Vanilla needs. Most times on the finish, I could even pick up on the powdered coating ON the mini marshmallows. As a mixer, or baser, I could see a lot of uses for this one, but as the primary driver in a Vanilla mix, not so sure. There was a note near the middle, and finish that reminded me of CAP’s Vanillas, and whether or not that’s an “off” note or not is up to the individual, and I didn’t count it as one. Sweetness was somewhat high, and was a few ticks above mid level sweet, which I either attributed to, or added credence to the mini-marshmallows. No off-notes, with the exception of the aforementioned “CAP Vanilla” thing, and it was full at 1.5%. I could see a lot of uses for this, as it did double duty as a Frenchie and a Mini Marshmallow at the same time. I am going to kick it down a few, because the inclusion OF the mini MM’s did somewhat detract from the pure(r) Vanilla notes, softened the flavor overall, and probably was to blame for the hightened sweeteness. Tasty, but leaving it at a 6.9/10.

12 Likes