Cake Batter Extract (RF) 0.75
Condensed Milk Extract (RF) 0.75
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.75
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 0.75
Rhubarb Extract (RF) 1.5
Strawberry Extract (RF) 1.5
Vanilla Custard Extract (RF) 1.5

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Notes
Made 9-5-16
Tested 10-13-16

I’m giving these RF Raw Extracts 2 thumbs up. This mix tastes amazing. I blindly mixed this, as these flavors were untested, but this came out beautifully.

The Rhubarb is a little light as I was hoping for it to be the lead note, but the overall this mix came out very tasty. This Strawberry might be the best I’ve tasted. Props to @SthrnMixer for his comments about this strawberry extract.

I’ll probably knock down the Condensed Milk to .5% because I think it might be masking some of the fruit flavor.

All in all I’m very happy with how this came out.

I steeped this for 5 weeks.

I used the recipe below for my inspiration…

9 inch) unbaked pie crust (see footnote for recipe link)
3 cups rhubarb, sliced 1/4-inch thick
1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
3 large eggs 1 1/2 cups white sugar
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
1 tablespoon butter, diced
2 tablespoons strawberry jam

4 Likes

I use either of these two from the drop down menu under the blue wrench. Then just paste it to the forum.

4 Likes

Abducted Tropical storm ©

2% Mango (TPA)
4% Pineapple (TPA)
4% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
2% Strawberry (TPA)
4% Sweet Coconut (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 16%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/6BXt

4 Likes

@daath I am wondering if there is a bug that when a recipe url is pasted here the ingredients are listed 2 times?

1 Like

Hmm I haven’t seen that before… Odd!

1 Like

Way back this summer I was just getting all I needed to really launch. Remember Fat Kid in a Candy Store? I closed that thread with

I had spent months on here soaking up the shared knowledge and mixing some common Newb recipes. Only recently have I been able to contribute some actual recipes. @JoJo and I had a brief conversation on IRC re: making a whitebread sandwich and when I looked I didn’t find any flavors that really claimed to deliver “Wonderbread”. Then I saw Flavorah’s new Sweet Dough and it sounded promising …turned out to be just that. To me it tastes just like the crust your Mom cut off your PB&J (I love that crust!)

I added some Joy (FA) for that yeasty note and B00M Wonderbread! I already had Peanut Butter and Honeybee and all it needed was a couple slices of bread. Uh obviously, remove the honey and add some Strawberry jam …PB&J on Wonderbread. Wait… how about some banana? Peanut butter and Banana on White?

Thanks you guys for all the inspiration and detailed advice on using the right brands/flavors/percentages. I’ve been paying attention, and it just would not have been possible without ELR. :bow: And extra thanks to @SthrnMixer for achieving that jammy Strawberry balance between SB Shisha and SB (Red Touch) (FA) in Queen’s Cookie Jar …just as yummy on some bread with PB :wink: Thx for the advice!

I hereby plant my flag into vapable white bread (thanks Flavorah folks for the Sweet Dough!) and humbly submit for review my sammiches …next I need some grape jelly …wait PB Honey and Banana :yum: …wait

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich on White

Ingredient%
Joy (FA)0.75
Liquid Amber (FA)0.5
Peanut Butter (Flavorah)1.5
Peanut Butter (TPA)3.5
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA)1
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)2.5
Sweet Dough (Flavorah)1

Flavor total: 10.75%

Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwich on White

Ingredient%
Caramel (FA)1
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)1
Cream Fresh (FA)2
Honey (FA)0.5
Joy (FA)0.75
Marshmallow (FA)2
Peanut Butter (Flavorah)1
Peanut Butter (TPA)3
Sweet Dough (Flavorah)1

Flavor total: 12.25%

Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich on White

Ingredient%
Banana (Flavorah)1
Banana Cream (TPA)2
Joy (FA)0.75
Peanut Butter (Flavorah)1.5
Peanut Butter (TPA)3.5
Sweet Dough (Flavorah)1

Flavor total: 9.75%

12 Likes

lovely and congrats i could tell you are proud and excited about this good for you

3 Likes

Glad that worked out for ya. Will be interesting to watch you expand your lunch menu. Speaking of which, some Cheetos would go great with that PB&J!

4 Likes

Thank you, and I am, but wait I’m not done.

For this one, special thanks go out to @Ken_O_Where for his Butter Rum Candy. I was intrigued because of the limited number of recipes for Butter Rum (LA). Deploying my Reckless Abandon mixing technique I refilled a half tank of Butter Rum Candy with some of @SunnyT Strawberry Apple …magic happened!

The strawberry is the highest % but it hides under the Apple and takes a backseat …adding sweetness while boosting the Apple …Fuji Apple can be too much …it kills my tastebuds personally …but this stuff is like crack! Here’s another happy accident and a perfect (simple!) pairing for LorAnns Butter Rum (that flavor you have but can’t make anything with). Thanks again KenOLegend :wink: and thanks Tracy!

Adaptations abound for this one …some spice? another liqueur? some creams?

Appleton Jack

Ingredient %
Butter Rum (LA) 3
Fuji Apple (FA) 2.5
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 13.5%

8 Likes

Ooops one more. Pay no attention to all the Apple as the Taro yams it into just sweet moisture. This is freshly mixed and not sure how it will steep out, but for you folks down South …just in time for the Pumpkin Spice-itis

Sweet Potato Pie

Ingredient %
Apple Pie v2 (CAP) 2
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1
Fuji Apple (FA) 1
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 4
Pumpkin Spice (TPA) 1
Sweet Cream (FW) 1
Taro (TPA) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 12.5%

10 Likes

Yum. There’s always room for taro.

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better…I actually had the SB at 8% in the Strawberry Apple recipe because of this…I actually wanted the SB to be there instead of just being a booster for the Fuji…so 5% isn’t a surprise at all to me…and as for this recipe, it looks absolutely delicious, but wouldn’t you know, I don’t have the butter rum for it…So I will do what we do best and add it to the list!!! Thank for the share!

2 Likes

Looks like I need to make a flavorah order…thanks a lot!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Sweet Potato Pie? OMG, you’re walking on some sacred ground among we southerners! I absolutely LOVE sweet potato pie. But it’s like anything else…some is better than others.

One of my favorites had a topping baked into it that I believe was a mixture of pecans, butter and crushed up pretzels. Dude it was orgasmic…and then put a dollop of whipped cream on it! You taste that and you’ll understand sweet potato pie and a shut my mouth!

3 Likes

Ahh The sweet smell of revenge! :laughing:

6 Likes

Raspy Mango Smoothie

Ingredient %
Cream Whipped (FA) 0.75
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 1.5
Lemon (MF) 0.4
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.4
Wild Raspberry (MF) 0.6
Yellow Mango (EuroFlavor) 3

Flavor total: 6.65%

Notes
Made 9-4-16
Tested 10-15-16

Another entry in my real foods line. This is one of my tastier Raspberry mixes. Mango and Raspberry pairs so well. The Lemon accent really push this mix over the top. The Yogurt and Whipped Cream adds the smoothness and mouthfeel that gives this mix an actual smoothie feel.
The Pyure does the job for sweetness and rounding out this mix

Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 1 drop per 10 mls

Steep 4-5 weeks… use no heat.

Inspired by this recipe
9 ozs frozen mango
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
9 ozs plain yogurt
1/3 cup cream
1 pinch ground cardamom
6 ozs raspberries
granulated sugar

4 Likes

Hey if you’re going to keep doing this I think you should supply all ELR members with bibs, because your recipes lately gots me droolin! :laughing:

Looks really good!

3 Likes

Seriously! I am about to stick a straw into your photo… great pic!

Thanks @SthrnMixer and @BoDarc… I’m having a lot better luck recreating actual recipes than trying to pair and create my own. Most of these MF topnote flavors are so spot on that it’s like mixing real foods in the kitchen.

5 Likes

Well if they’ll come out with pinto beans and cornbread or bbq ribs and collard greens I’d be all over it! :laughing:

In all seriousness I’m thinking more and more each day of eliminating much of my stash and only going for the absolute cream of the crop. I look at the hundreds of dollars I’ve spent on flavorings and see a whole lot of waste. There are some flavors which have been a staple for me that now…well let’s just say I’m growing a little weary of the artificial aspect of them. Coconut is probably at the top of the list too, and I just bought 60 ml of TPA Coconut Extra. sthrnixer=dumbass. My guess is in another 6 mos or so I’ll be flush with more extracts than flavors. We’ll see.

Since I’ve gotten on the subject, have you had any experience with anything creamy from MF? My fondness for creams hasn’t faded but I am certainly interested in higher quality.

4 Likes