New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

I have to repost this recipe. I just pulled a bottle out of the closet that I made a slight change awhile back to a bottle of the original recipe. Thanks @JoJo for recommending the FLV PB. It made a world of difference!

Twixted Nut

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 0.5
Chocolate (FA) 1.5
Cocoa (FA) 0.5
Cookie (FA) 2.25
Marshmallow (TPA) 2.5
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 1
Peanut Butter (TPA) 3.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 2

Flavor total: 13.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

I test my new creations once a week for four weeks. After that, if itā€™s 3 stars or above I make it public. If I keep trying to improve on it, Iā€™ll post the latest tested iteration as well. Sometimes I will delete originals (if they werenā€™t that good) and sometimes I just leave them.

Awesome @LordVapor I canā€™t wait to give it a go!

3 Likes

Christmas Cookies

2.5% Biscuit (INAWERA)
0.5% Cake Batter (CAP)
4% Cranberry (CAP)
2.5% Cream Fresh (FA)
1.5% Ethyl Vanillin 10% (TPA)
0.5% Gingerbread (TPA)
1% Graham Cracker (CAP)
0.3% Holiday Spice (TPA)
1.5% Horchata (CAP)
1% Liquid Amber (FA)
2% Mandarin (FA)
0.8% Mild Winter (Peppermint) (FA)
3.4% Sweet Tangerine (CAP)

Flavor total: 21.5%

Was aiming for a nice christmas flavored vape and with the christmas cheer @SthrnMixer posted few posts up and theres my end result. went with Sweet tangerine and cranberry as my main notes.The mandarin is there to spike up the tangerine. I backed it up with spices but not too much as Horchata brings in spices as with a body to the Inw Biscuit.Then added cake batter, graham cracker and vanillin to sweeten this otherwise bitter and spicy mix. Liquid amber is there to ā€˜ā€˜cookā€™ā€™ the fruits so they dont stand on top of the cookie.Peppermint well wouldnā€™t be christmas without candy cane in a pinch. Enjoy!

4 Likes

This looks extremely interesting. Donā€™t have everything though.

Just made most of my recipes Private LOL

2% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
2% Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP)
1% Cookie (FA)
2% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
1% Custard (FA)
4% Rice Crunchies (TPA)
5% RY4 Double (TPA)
2% Butterscotch (FW)

This was so good to me granted thatā€™s just me i wanted to lick the bottle hahaha. So I did the 15 second vortex mixer then stuck it in my ultrasonic for an hour. Tears of Crimson Ecstasy is the title I gave gigglesnorts

4 Likes

Looks great. Iā€™m gonna try it. Iā€™ll comment on it if I like it. :smile:

LOL if you hate it Iā€™m sorry in advance, but it hit my flavor profile. Probably should mention Iā€™m using my nautilus mini tank too? Sure thatā€™s gonna make a difference to someone

1 Like

I could not help it:

Hahaā€¦ wish Iā€™d known that you were on a nautilus before I mixed and vape at 70w on my rda!!! Lol. Letā€™s just say my taste buds were very upset with me for a bit! I can tell it will be very good after steeping and using in a tank. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorry!!! Should have made that clear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cat game (+ ten characters).

1 Like

Sorry another non recipe post will remove after haha buut hows that horchata? Have TPAs but seems to be more of a red hots at any % Iā€™ve tried itā€¦ Actually mix it by itself when my allergies are going, or when I was feeling a head cold

Horchata from Capellas is rich with cinnamon that is bearable its buttery and it goes super well with cookie/pie recipes never tried the tpa but im not willing to change !

2 Likes

TPA Horchata is fairly gross in my opinion, and I like horchata.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say gross IMO but sure as hell is NOT like any horchata id drinkā€¦ Like vaping liquid cinnamon hearts sure as hell canā€™t taste anything but hot cinnamon
Will give the cap a go though as it sounds way more accurate

@Shroomalistic had me wanting to create a doughnut flavor ā€¦

Homer's Delight

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.75
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 3
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 3
Raspberry (INAWERA) 0.5
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 3.25
Vienna Cream (FA) 2

Flavor total: 13.5%

2 Likes

Oh, Oh. Where do I get those? I only want the best. Medicine Flower flavors.

1 Like

ECX sells them as Lotus Flavors :slight_smile: Otherwise thereā€™s directly from them: http://medicineflower.com/ :smile:

2 Likes

I have to repost this for @DarthVapor. He sent me a bottle and you guys really have to try this juice!

Ylang's Vanilla Oak

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 1
Oak Wood (FA) 2
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2.4
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1.5
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 1.5
Ylang Ylang (FA) 1

Flavor total: 9.4%

5 Likes