New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

That’s a beg from @Ken_O_Where! Where-O-Where is he?

2 Likes

Where_Art_Thou! lol

1 Like

Work in progress:

2% Anise (FA)
1% Graham Cracker v2 (CAP)
2% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)

Just fooling around, but it showed promise. I think adding a bit of TFA Holiday Spice and TFA Sweet Cream will improve the flavour a lot. A tiny bit of some dark caramel might be beneficial too.

I will let it steep properly for now.

1 Like

He’s on vacation…practically in Canada. Northern Michigan I think he said, with spotty to nonexistent internet.

Thanks JoJo!

Ok. Sharing my first blend with you guys.

Pretty simple in conception but took months to get just right.

Feedback appreciated =P

3 Likes

I don’t have the nectarine, but it looks yummy!! I might try it out and sub white peach FA for nectarine. I love the name and the fact that you put “13 days” instead of two weeks. :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you JoJo. I dont have the white peach, now you got me curious!

I take this blending very seriously. Ive been here for several months and finally feel comfortable sharing and giving back. My private list is HUGE but alas, not ready yet.

1 Like

That’s a scary name may scare some away lol ! It looks like a nice recipe. However, I don’t have the nectarine ( honestly just starting to tolerate peaches have hated them) but am dabbling with new ratios and starting to join the club !

1 Like

Bl ueberry P each = Bleach!

Scary? Maybe. But certainly a button clicker to those curious!

4 Likes

It’s lovely. I haven’t felt the need to search for any other peach because I love it so much. It’s very light and tastes just like a fresh, juicy peach. :smile:

1 Like

Absolutely it got my attention! And now that you showed me your reasoning duh I get it :laughing:

1 Like

I need to order some now :smile:

1 Like

This was gooood ! I did have to up the percentages a teeny bit but stayed basically same ratio . Thank you I’m enjoying it tonight !

1 Like

You can mail that to me New Drip lol

You’ve got quite a few different style bottles there boi. You must reuse anything you can as well as long as it’s safe. I do hey doing my part to recycle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They all are purchased new, But yes I clean and recycle. I have another load of completed mixes too. I finally had to breakdown and buy some more bottles.

3 Likes

I hate buying bottles ! I clean them air them out and store them. But really I only mix 7 ml batches anymore.

3 Likes

My session went terribly wrong… harsh and peppery… ECX Nic from 5 months ago. I learned about 1 month ago to freeze and store nic in glass container. Obviously I waited too long. It ruined several batches. Tobaccos are vapable, the rest are trash. I have 2x 1000 ml100 mg nic containers… One was unopened until I transferred to glass and put in freezer. I will test it. I just ordered from HeartLand for a better nic. A lot of waste from bad nic.

Oh man, that sucks! I’m sorry. That’s a lot of hard work. :disappointed: No chance in saving them?

1 Like

I’ll try a new small batch then add 1/4 of the bad stuff and see how it taste. If its ok then I’ll keep them around and work then back as I mix later.

2 Likes