New Recipe Showcase 2019

Mixed up this blueberry tobacco for the winter, and turned out pretty good. Thought I’d share it. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2814315/IndigoLeaf

5 Likes

New mixer here, and been at it for about two months. I have what I would consider 2 original/finished recipes:

and 1 finished remix:

Let me know what y’all think!

9 Likes

“Kentucky Caramel Apple”
This is My first post although it is not the first recipe I have made, But first I deemed reviewable. I am new to DIY.
I have invested into more than 100 flavorings, so I am serious about learning the craft. I welcome ALL comments Pro and Con as long as they are honest. I want to learn from this.
Thanks and hopefully enjoy.

A natural tobacco flavor with a a sweet caramel apple finish.

8 Likes

This is my first recipe using Honey Cake (Flavor Revolution). Can’t wait to see how this steeps out. Taste pretty good right after mixing.

4 Likes

I would imagine that many of you, especially if you have been mixing awhile, have several veriations of Starwberry Milkshake, or Strawberry Icecream. Well on Nov. 21, I put together one of the simplest ones I think I’ve made before. 4 flavors. After about three weeks or so, It’s pretty good. I took this one to work with me today, and never got tired of it. The strawberry in it is not dramatic, and made for a good ADV. If you like strawberry milkshake give it a try and tell me what you think.

9 Likes

Somehow missed this one. Just mixed it sans the menthol. Now to wring my hands for 30 days :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Chuck, I encourage you to get some Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Cream. It was a serious game changer for me and many other folks. I was late to the party but it’s a staple for me now. If you get it, remix with this instead of the TPA. Steep 3 weeks. And I’d recommend 3-3.5% in your mix.

12 Likes

Thanks @SthrnMixer I just added it to my list for next order. I have used Vanilla Bean Gelato for that little extra umph, but its just not the same.

5 Likes

He’s not joking, it is the vanilla ice cream.

6 Likes

You share, I share, we all share! :smile:

5 Likes

I’ll second that!

3 Likes

To be honest I am a big fan of fruit juices, as blueberry, coconut, etc. I usualy dind them on websites like this https://www.migvapor.com/e-juice/fruit-vape-juices/ but for me it is hard to tell which is the best and how to cook it by yourself. Found Strawberry Milkshake very useful and will try to make it on my own.
Can anybody give me a coconut recipe?

3 Likes

This is a nice recipe using fruits like key lime & pineapple along with coconut & creams.

7 Likes

This turned out to be really intriguing.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Have to get some more flavors, but I bet you’re right about making a 4oz bottle. This looks great.

2 Likes

Thanks @Chuck4! let me know how you like it… :blush:

2 Likes

Been mixing a few months and I thought I’d share a few recipes.

Here’s my Strawberry one shot. I know there’s a lot going on, but it tastes amazing to me. I use it in my version of a Killa Kustard Remix, which is a modified version of about 3 different custards.

And here is my Custard base which is similar to Killa Kustard.

Here is my rendition of a popular candy when I was growing up.

8 Likes

heres a cheesecake ive been addicted to lately!

11 Likes

and this one. this is another one thats getting me lately.

10 Likes